Zuno Syndrome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuno Syndrome

Zuno/Kim Junho International Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
Application for translators is RE-OPENED
Join in the team in providing the latest updates on ZUNO
HERE!
We're in need of a Korean translator.. Any1 interested? Please help us spread the word. Thank you
Surprises from ZUNO to us that we have been anticipating for are here!!
PICTURES of Junho with our PHOTOBOOK
Autographed Note and Photocard
Video Message
Do join us in the Chatbox once in awhile to just catch up with the members.
Clicking on the Log in button wont hurt ;p
As of August 15th 2010
We are proud to announce that
ZUNO SYNDROME is an OFFICIAL AFFILIATE of
Quest ID Management and Zuno's Official Singapore Fan Club

What's Zuno Syndrome all about?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
finaxyz
Founder
finaxyz

What's Zuno Syndrome all about? Empty
PostSubject: What's Zuno Syndrome all about?   What's Zuno Syndrome all about? I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:40 pm

Hello everyone, I'm the founder of this awesome forum, Zuno Syndrome.
Sorry for the lame post description

I've decided to create this forum because during his stay in Singapore he has actually captured my heart and turned me into a huge fan! I would like the spazzing to continue and want to gather as many Zuno(Junho) fans as possible to spazz together. Because this man is just awesome beyond words. Character wise, charming appearance and stunning persona!

A little background of the setting up this forum
Me, the founder as well as an admin and my other admin (sok662), are both from Singapore. Zuno has gained may fans and touched the hearts of many Singaporeans and hence we started 'Zuno Syndrome', hoping it'll be a platform to gather all international fans and spread the ZUNO love.

Why is it called Zuno Syndrome?
Well, I'm inspired by the reaction i witnessed from my friends after they fell in love with him. They tend to stare at blank space and think about him and every little things they get reminded of him. And of course not forgetting the non-stop spazzing. And apparently it spreads around really quick and side effects are inevitable. Therefore, it is called the Zuno Syndrome. And I believe many of the Zuno fans are having this Zuno Syndrome already.

Please do respect all staffs who are working on building and maintaining the forum. If there's anything that concerns you, please PM the admins, mods or myself to work things out.

Currently the forum is still in the process of getting things together therefore it has not been officially launched.

It is now opened for members and staff applications

Once more things are finalized for this forum, I will officially launch it.

From forum founder,
Fina
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/finaxyz

What's Zuno Syndrome all about?
Page 1 of 1