Zuno Syndrome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuno Syndrome

Zuno/Kim Junho International Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
Application for translators is RE-OPENED
Join in the team in providing the latest updates on ZUNO
HERE!
We're in need of a Korean translator.. Any1 interested? Please help us spread the word. Thank you
Surprises from ZUNO to us that we have been anticipating for are here!!
PICTURES of Junho with our PHOTOBOOK
Autographed Note and Photocard
Video Message
Do join us in the Chatbox once in awhile to just catch up with the members.
Clicking on the Log in button wont hurt ;p
As of August 15th 2010
We are proud to announce that
ZUNO SYNDROME is an OFFICIAL AFFILIATE of
Quest ID Management and Zuno's Official Singapore Fan Club

[EVENT] Zuno Fans Meet in Singapore

Go down 
+2
Alwaysfaith
JIAYI
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JIAYI

JIAYI

[EVENT] Zuno Fans Meet in Singapore Empty
PostSubject: [EVENT] Zuno Fans Meet in Singapore   [EVENT] Zuno Fans Meet in Singapore I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:44 pm

UPDATE!!

[NEWS] We are giving away Zuno's first DVD "Secret Diary" + Fans Meet ticket at only S$80 for the first 500 fans only at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

EDIT!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Please note that the venue, date and time has been changed to:

Venue changed to Dragonfly @ St James Power Station
Date: November 13 2010
Time: 11am
Tickets selling at S$80
(edit: Oct 20th 2010)

The rest of the details remains the same

**************************************************************************************

The long awaited ticketing details are out for Zuno Fans Meet 2010 in conjunction with the launch of his official fan club in Singapore! Fans, get ready to have an intimate session with him!

Date: 24 October (Sunday)
Time: 2pm
Venue: Powerhouse, St James Power Station (opposite Vivo City)

Ticket price:
S$100 (inclusive of one standard drink, autographed photocard and a autograph session and a handshake with Zuno)

*Special ticket price of S$80 for the first 500 fans!

***Free standing. Fans need not queue overnight as we will be using queue number based on a first-come-first-serve pre-booking system

PRE-ORDER OF TICKETS ONLINE WILL COMMENCE SOON. STAY TUNED!

P.S We will be releasing his first DVD "Secret Diary" on that day. Only 500 copies are on sale.

We have decided to let all fans get an autograph from Zuno personally! There is no first 100 or pre-signed autographs whatsoever. Every single fan who pre-booked the fans meet tickets will be entitled to it as well as a handshake and not high-5!

Credit : ZUNO OFFICIAL FAN CLUB SINGAPORE
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Shared by: JIAYI@ZunoSyndrome

Yaaaaay !! I hope im the first 100 !! >.< Oh no, need to like keep update again ! D:
JUNHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ~ <3

Last edited by finalikenoother on Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:55 am; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : some changes were made)
Back to top Go down
http://www.cheese-eat-me.onsugar.com
Alwaysfaith

Alwaysfaith

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Zuno Fans Meet in Singapore   [EVENT] Zuno Fans Meet in Singapore I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:48 pm

JIAYI ! IM SO EXCITED!
I hope I'm in the 100 too~ Lets all go together! Like that more fun!
I wonder when is the Pre-order of tickets, so nervous!
Nervous and excited at the same time, GAH ! -jumps ard-
I was so excited last night that i couldnt sleep, and now im high again!

EDIT:

Now all can get Autograph and handshake! Banzai~ Haha! i still want to be within the first 100 -_-
Back to top Go down
finaxyz
Founder
finaxyz

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Zuno Fans Meet in Singapore   [EVENT] Zuno Fans Meet in Singapore I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:33 pm

I wanted to post this update but i was too busy beating myself up over the fact that I wont be here..

BTW, i've made some changes to the post. You don't have to worry to be the first 100 people or not, as long as you pre-book your ticket you'll be able to get the autograph and handshake..

HOMG you guys are so friggin lucky!! i seriously wish I can go.. You dont know for how many weeks i've been grieving over this fact.. -hugs Junho's figurine and stare at his autograph and nt forgetting the picture with the book-

I'm gonna start curling up on my bed under the covers and grieve over it..
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/finaxyz
JIAYI

JIAYI

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Zuno Fans Meet in Singapore   [EVENT] Zuno Fans Meet in Singapore I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:02 am

@ Stephanie : Yeah ! Lets all go together :DD

@ Fina : Is alright one la ~ He CONFIRM come back de, and i believe he won't forget you Very Happy
You are our FORUM FOUNDER after all ~ Very Happy
btw, how's the price of Lanyard and wristbands going on ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yoonchibear

yoonchibear

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Zuno Fans Meet in Singapore   [EVENT] Zuno Fans Meet in Singapore I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:42 am

harhh! can't wait o_o
SERIOUSLY CANNOT! I WANT TO GO THERE
okay enough with th capslock.
seriously. are we getting anything for him this time?
Back to top Go down
http://yoonchibear.blogspot.com
JIAYI

JIAYI

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Zuno Fans Meet in Singapore   [EVENT] Zuno Fans Meet in Singapore I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:45 am

Anyone interested to do stalking ?
Need 13 people ~ D:
Zzzzz.. Now a lot people back out eh ~~ D:
Back to top Go down
kryine

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Zuno Fans Meet in Singapore   [EVENT] Zuno Fans Meet in Singapore I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:18 am

I am interested in stalking! Smile Any idea when he'll be arriving?

Let's all go together! ^^
Back to top Go down
Alwaysfaith

Alwaysfaith

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Zuno Fans Meet in Singapore   [EVENT] Zuno Fans Meet in Singapore I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:20 am

Kryine: if im not wrong, should be on the 23rd , Saturday. Unless he doesnt need to rehearse (actually he doesnt) but still, should be 23rd XD

Jiayi: Your stalking is with sharm one or what?
Back to top Go down
kryine

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Zuno Fans Meet in Singapore   [EVENT] Zuno Fans Meet in Singapore I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:23 am

okay! Smile Smile let me know if you all are going to airport Smile yay omg can't wait haha cos that's after my final year exams! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alwaysfaith

Alwaysfaith

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Zuno Fans Meet in Singapore   [EVENT] Zuno Fans Meet in Singapore I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:25 am

Its after my Nlevels. So can relax ! phew~ After going through exams, time for fun and excitement! Even though im really excited now already. -jumps ard crazily-
Back to top Go down
Quest-BHAKT

Quest-BHAKT

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Zuno Fans Meet in Singapore   [EVENT] Zuno Fans Meet in Singapore I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:55 pm

Dear Fans

It has been a long while since I wrote in here last.

Hope all of you are happy with the news that Zuno will be coming to Singapore on 24th October for his fans meet! This is in conjunction with the launch of his official fan club here.

We know all of you are very excited and so is Zuno! Please spread the words around because if more fans turn up for this fans meet, we have more reasons to bring him back for a mini concert next year. As you all know, his showcase in Bangkok will be the final one for this year before he embarks in his first movie shoot from November onwards. He will also be very busy preparing for his new album to be released next year.

Please continue to support Zuno and Quest ID for his coming fans meet! We are looking forward to making this event an unforgettable and memorable one for you! This is one intimate session with Zuno you don't want to miss!

Because of your support, we have decided to let all his fans get a chance to be upclose and personal with him. This is why we want all fans attending the fans meet to have a chance to shake his hand and receive a personal autograph signed by him on the spot!

Don't forget to grab a copy of his first DVD "Secret Diary" on that day! Only 500 copies are on sale.

So sit back, relax and please wait for the pre-booking date for the ticket sales to be announced next week. We can only accommodate 900 fans for this fans meet!

Thank you and see you all at the fans meet!

PS: By the way, the first phase of Quest ID's portal is ready. Visit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Warmest regards
BHAKT
Back to top Go down
Alwaysfaith

Alwaysfaith

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Zuno Fans Meet in Singapore   [EVENT] Zuno Fans Meet in Singapore I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:06 pm

Thank you so much for bringing him here. I really hope that many fans would turn up for Zuno. Because due to having Kpop night the day before, im very worried. BUT I WILL GO! MUAHAHAHAHAHA (ignore line please).

I really want to see Zuno next year too! Ah! I cant help but think of him everyday. I really hope he works hard for his First movie and make it successful.
I AM SURE TO GET A COPY "Secret Diary" ON THAT DAY! I cant wait to see him again.

We all miss him so much.. Dont we? I shall wait for the pre-booking date patiently. and same as everyone wish... hopefully get a nice seat infront. XD

Thankyou once again Mr Bhakt!
Back to top Go down
Quest-BHAKT

Quest-BHAKT

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Zuno Fans Meet in Singapore   [EVENT] Zuno Fans Meet in Singapore I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:45 pm

Hi

Thanks for your concern. We appreciate that.

Honestly if you ask me, I am not really worried about that concert. Otherwise we wouldn't have arranged a date so close to it.

We always have faith that the fans know when and how to support their favourite artistes. Furthermore, we have made our ticket price very affordable with so many goodies in store. Can that concert beat ours? This is something the fans should take note. ^^

As mentioned, this fans meet is very different from others. We want to make it very special for both Zuno and his fans.

Warmest regards
BHAKT
Back to top Go down
JIAYI

JIAYI

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Zuno Fans Meet in Singapore   [EVENT] Zuno Fans Meet in Singapore I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:04 am

Yeeeeah ~ Keep the faith ~ Hahaha.
WILL SUPPORT JUNHO ! Not going to kpop night ~ xD
Im really getting excited !! >.<
Hahahah, im imagining what the fan meet will be like ~~
Thanks Mr Bhakt for bringing Junho to singapore AGAIN Very Happy

And @ Stephanie : YEAH ! WE MISS HIM ~~~ <3
Back to top Go down
finaxyz
Founder
finaxyz

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Zuno Fans Meet in Singapore   [EVENT] Zuno Fans Meet in Singapore I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:04 pm

I've updated the changes to the fansmeet date and time ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/finaxyz
Alwaysfaith

Alwaysfaith

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Zuno Fans Meet in Singapore   [EVENT] Zuno Fans Meet in Singapore I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:09 pm

I wonder How is Zuno Oppa lately, I miss him badly. Sorry, very random at wrong place XD
BUT I MISS HIM SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH PLEASE?!
Back to top Go down
Quest-BHAKT

Quest-BHAKT

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Zuno Fans Meet in Singapore   [EVENT] Zuno Fans Meet in Singapore I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 2:39 pm

Dear Fans

I am sure all of you are anticipating Zuno's fans meet that is going to happen on 13 Nov. After receiving many requests for a date change, our management decided to change it so that more fans are able to attend.

This is one fans meet you should not miss because it will be very different from the others. It will be a very intimate session with your prince charming. After my meeting with him in Bangkok recently, he told me he is eager to meet all of you again!

As a fans service, he will autograph for each and every one of you. There will also be a surprise for all and only if you are attending the fans meet, you'll know what it is. We have decided not to make any announcement about it. That is why it is called a surprise!

Don't forget to grab a copy of his first DVD "Secret Diary" at the venue if you've bought the ticket. He will personally autograph it for you.

So please spread the word around and we look forward to seeing you all there!

Thank you for your continuous support!

Warmest regards
BHAKT
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
JIAYI

JIAYI

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Zuno Fans Meet in Singapore   [EVENT] Zuno Fans Meet in Singapore I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:13 pm

Prince charming ~ xD
Can't wait for the surprise !!
And if we get 2 copies of the 'Secret Diary' DVD, those that mean we get 2 autographs ?
Hahahahha ~ *greedy* xP

Thanks for the info ! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Zuno Fans Meet in Singapore   [EVENT] Zuno Fans Meet in Singapore I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[EVENT] Zuno Fans Meet in Singapore
Page 1 of 1