Zuno Syndrome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuno Syndrome

Zuno/Kim Junho International Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
Application for translators is RE-OPENED
Join in the team in providing the latest updates on ZUNO
HERE!
We're in need of a Korean translator.. Any1 interested? Please help us spread the word. Thank you
Surprises from ZUNO to us that we have been anticipating for are here!!
PICTURES of Junho with our PHOTOBOOK
Autographed Note and Photocard
Video Message
Do join us in the Chatbox once in awhile to just catch up with the members.
Clicking on the Log in button wont hurt ;p
As of August 15th 2010
We are proud to announce that
ZUNO SYNDROME is an OFFICIAL AFFILIATE of
Quest ID Management and Zuno's Official Singapore Fan Club

[INFO] "ZUNO SHOWCASE 2010" BANGKOK: Exclusive Fans Tour & Fans Meet is put on hold indefinitely due to the situation in Bangkok (as at 14 May 2010)

Go down 
+3
finaxyz
JIAYI
QuestGroup
7 posters
AuthorMessage
QuestGroup

QuestGroup

[INFO] "ZUNO SHOWCASE 2010" BANGKOK: Exclusive Fans Tour & Fans Meet is put on hold indefinitely due to the situation in Bangkok (as at 14 May 2010) Empty
PostSubject: [INFO] "ZUNO SHOWCASE 2010" BANGKOK: Exclusive Fans Tour & Fans Meet is put on hold indefinitely due to the situation in Bangkok (as at 14 May 2010)   [INFO] "ZUNO SHOWCASE 2010" BANGKOK: Exclusive Fans Tour & Fans Meet is put on hold indefinitely due to the situation in Bangkok (as at 14 May 2010) I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:29 pm

NOTICE:

Singapore, 14 May 2010 - The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has issued a reminder against non-essential travel to Bangkok because of the current situation there. As such, our Fans Tour for Zuno Showcase will be put on hold indefinitely until further notice. As a responsible company, the safety of the fans comes first. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Zuno Fans

Greetings from Zuno's Fan Club!

Who still misses Zuno? Who still misses his performance? Who wants to have a private meeting with him?

Zuno will be having his showcase in Bangkok on 19 June 2010. Quest Group is proud to produce his showcase again. It will be a show you don't want to miss!

As promised, we have organized an exclusive fans tour and fans meet in Bangkok specially for you who still haven't got enough of him after his showcase in Singapore.

To bring you closer to Zuno one more time, we will fly you to Bangkok to catch him 'live' at his showcase on 19 June! On top of that we also have arranged a special fans meet session for you to meet him in person on 18 June.

This exclusive fans tour and fans meet is limited to the first 150 fans who sign up! This is on a first-come-first-serve basis. If the response is good, we will increase the number of available seats to a maximum of 200 seats only.

Below are the FREE & EASY FANS TOUR package details:

3 Days 2 Nights "Zuno Showcase Tour" Bangkok (18-20 June 2010)

*Twin/Triple Sharing per person
S$880.00 (Quest FC Member) / S$930.00 (Non-Member)

*Single Occupancy per person
S$930.00 (Quest FC Member) / S$980.00 (Non-Member)

The above package includes:

- Economy Class return airfare (SIN-BKK-SIN) on Thai Airways (TG 402 departing @ 0820hrs)
- 2 nights stay at Grand Mercure Fortune Hotel (Superior Room) with daily buffet breakfast
- 2 ways airport/hotel transfers
- 1 way transfer from hotel to The Mall Bangkrapi (Showcase venue) on 19 June
- 1 "Zuno Showcase" ticket (second tier category)
- 1 Fans Meet session (handshake and autograph) on 18 June
- 1 English-speaking guide in Bangkok to assist
- Basic personal accident insurance coverage of S$10,000 (Medical claims of S$500 for accidental injuries only)
- Tipping for guide and driver

Payment details:

- Booking and full payment will be accepted from 14 May-11 June 2010
- Cash payment only
- Payment has to be made in person at Quest office, 65 Ubi Crescent #07-06 Hola Centre between 11am-6pm, Monday-Friday only
- Each person must fill up a tour application form and sign an indemnity form
- You MUST bring along your passport for verification purpose
- Those below the age of 21 years old MUST bring along a parent or guardian to sign the required form as parental consent is required for those underaged
- No cancellation is allowed once payment is paid
- Payment made is non-refundable unless there is an official announcement made by the Singapore government or airline that it is unsafe to travel to Bangkok

Extension of stay:

- Any extension of stay before departure must be made known to Quest by 10 June and there will be an additional room charge of S$100.00 per night
- Extension upon arrival in Bangkok is not allowed

Others:

- Quest Group reserves the right to cancel the fans tour and refund the payment if there is insufficient participants
- If you have chosen the twin/triple sharing room, Quest Group reserves the right to pair you with any participant of the same gender if you are travelling alone
- Special room or airline seat request will not be entertained
- Due to the nature of this fans tour, only a one-way transfer will be arranged to bring you from the hotel to the showcase venue on 19 June as many of you may want to stay on to catch up with other fans

If you have further queries, please contact 6438 1671 during office hours.

TENTATIVE ITINERARY

*Day 1: 18 June (Friday)

0600hrs - Assemble at Changi Airport (Terminal 1)
0820hrs - Flight TG 402 leaves for Bangkok
0940hrs - Flight arrives at Suwarnabhumi International Airport, meet by a local guide and proceed to check in at Grand Mercure Fortune Hotel
1600hrs - Registration for Fans Meet at Grand Mercure Fortune Hotel function room
1730hrs - End of Fans Meet and own activities

*Day 2: 19 June (Saturday)

0700hrs - Buffet breakfast in hotel
0800hrs - Free and easy
1300hrs - Assemble at hotel lobby for transfer to The Mall Bangkrapi for "Zuno Showcase"
1800hrs - Free and easy

*Day 3: 20 June (Sunday)

0700hrs - Buffet breakfast in hotel
0830hrs - Check out of hotel and depart for the airport
1115hrs - Flight TG 413 laves for Singapore
1430hrs - Flight arrives at Changi Airport (Terminal 1)

(The above itinerary is subject to changes)

[ DISCLAIMER ]

Quest Group Holdings Pte Ltd and its associates reserve the right to make changes on this site, including change in content, information, description, terms, etc. at any time without notice. Every effort has been made to ensure that the information on this site is accurate. However, changes to the information may have occurred since going online. Reference herein to Quest Group Holdings Pte Ltd and its associates do not imply any responsibility on their part for such information. Information is accurate at the time of publication, to the best of our knowledge. Quest Group Holdings Pte Ltd and its associates shall not be held liable or responsible for any damage, loss, injury or inconvenience arising in connection with the contents of this site.

Last edited by QuestGroup on Fri May 14, 2010 7:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.questgrouphldgs.com
JIAYI

JIAYI

[INFO] "ZUNO SHOWCASE 2010" BANGKOK: Exclusive Fans Tour & Fans Meet is put on hold indefinitely due to the situation in Bangkok (as at 14 May 2010) Empty
PostSubject: Re: [INFO] "ZUNO SHOWCASE 2010" BANGKOK: Exclusive Fans Tour & Fans Meet is put on hold indefinitely due to the situation in Bangkok (as at 14 May 2010)   [INFO] "ZUNO SHOWCASE 2010" BANGKOK: Exclusive Fans Tour & Fans Meet is put on hold indefinitely due to the situation in Bangkok (as at 14 May 2010) I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:51 pm

Yes ! We miss him !
I'll try my very best to persuade my parents and see if anyone is able to go with me ~
If im not able to, i'll still support him no matter what !
Fighting !
Back to top Go down
http://www.cheese-eat-me.onsugar.com
finaxyz
Founder
finaxyz

PostSubject: Re: [INFO] "ZUNO SHOWCASE 2010" BANGKOK: Exclusive Fans Tour & Fans Meet is put on hold indefinitely due to the situation in Bangkok (as at 14 May 2010)   [INFO] "ZUNO SHOWCASE 2010" BANGKOK: Exclusive Fans Tour & Fans Meet is put on hold indefinitely due to the situation in Bangkok (as at 14 May 2010) I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:54 pm

Thanks for sharing this here.

I really wish I could go but i dont have $$ -faints- I may not be physically there but I will stand by here supporting him..

Junho oppa HWAITING!!

And yes I'm missing him badly T.T
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/finaxyz
Christal

Christal

PostSubject: Re: [INFO] "ZUNO SHOWCASE 2010" BANGKOK: Exclusive Fans Tour & Fans Meet is put on hold indefinitely due to the situation in Bangkok (as at 14 May 2010)   [INFO] "ZUNO SHOWCASE 2010" BANGKOK: Exclusive Fans Tour & Fans Meet is put on hold indefinitely due to the situation in Bangkok (as at 14 May 2010) I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:58 pm

I wanna gooo... T_T How... my parents dun allow... T_T wanna cry already....
T_____________________T
Back to top Go down
http://christalchu.blogspot.com
SHARMAINE!
Admin
SHARMAINE!

PostSubject: Re: [INFO] "ZUNO SHOWCASE 2010" BANGKOK: Exclusive Fans Tour & Fans Meet is put on hold indefinitely due to the situation in Bangkok (as at 14 May 2010)   [INFO] "ZUNO SHOWCASE 2010" BANGKOK: Exclusive Fans Tour & Fans Meet is put on hold indefinitely due to the situation in Bangkok (as at 14 May 2010) I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:12 am

Like all singaporean fans, I'm equally interested in going too!

but i won't be able to gain parental consent.... ):

Still appreciative of all the efforts taken to organise this special treat for SG fans!
Back to top Go down
QuestGroup

QuestGroup

PostSubject: Re: [INFO] "ZUNO SHOWCASE 2010" BANGKOK: Exclusive Fans Tour & Fans Meet is put on hold indefinitely due to the situation in Bangkok (as at 14 May 2010)   [INFO] "ZUNO SHOWCASE 2010" BANGKOK: Exclusive Fans Tour & Fans Meet is put on hold indefinitely due to the situation in Bangkok (as at 14 May 2010) I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:15 pm

Fans tour booking for "Zuno Showcase 2010" in Bangkok starts 14 May, at Quest office from 11am. Hurry as seats are limited to the first 100 applicants!
Back to top Go down
yoonchibear

yoonchibear

PostSubject: Re: [INFO] "ZUNO SHOWCASE 2010" BANGKOK: Exclusive Fans Tour & Fans Meet is put on hold indefinitely due to the situation in Bangkok (as at 14 May 2010)   [INFO] "ZUNO SHOWCASE 2010" BANGKOK: Exclusive Fans Tour & Fans Meet is put on hold indefinitely due to the situation in Bangkok (as at 14 May 2010) I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:48 pm

Thanks for sharing this here (:
I WANT TO GO!!
but ;_______;
i dont have that much $$$ i waste my money for sushi )':
and my parents wont allow me ):
but i'll try to tell my friend about this.

i will support him wherever am i anyway (:
Back to top Go down
http://yoonchibear.blogspot.com
YunJaeDBSK

YunJaeDBSK

PostSubject: Re: [INFO] "ZUNO SHOWCASE 2010" BANGKOK: Exclusive Fans Tour & Fans Meet is put on hold indefinitely due to the situation in Bangkok (as at 14 May 2010)   [INFO] "ZUNO SHOWCASE 2010" BANGKOK: Exclusive Fans Tour & Fans Meet is put on hold indefinitely due to the situation in Bangkok (as at 14 May 2010) I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:01 pm

I WANNA GO!!
BUT I NO MONEY
GOT FREE TIX TO BANGKOK? LOL!
ROAWRS
Back to top Go down
QuestGroup

QuestGroup

PostSubject: Notice: MFA issues reminder regarding non-essential travel to Bangkok   [INFO] "ZUNO SHOWCASE 2010" BANGKOK: Exclusive Fans Tour & Fans Meet is put on hold indefinitely due to the situation in Bangkok (as at 14 May 2010) I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:15 pm

Dear Fans

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has issued a reminder against non-essential travel to Bangkok because of the current situation there. As such, our Fans Tour for Zuno Showcase will be put on hold indefinitely until further notice. As a responsible company, the safety of the fans comes first.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Have a great weekend!

Thank you.

Warmest regards
BHAKT YAP
Back to top Go down
JIAYI

JIAYI

PostSubject: Re: [INFO] "ZUNO SHOWCASE 2010" BANGKOK: Exclusive Fans Tour & Fans Meet is put on hold indefinitely due to the situation in Bangkok (as at 14 May 2010)   [INFO] "ZUNO SHOWCASE 2010" BANGKOK: Exclusive Fans Tour & Fans Meet is put on hold indefinitely due to the situation in Bangkok (as at 14 May 2010) I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 8:29 pm

Safety always come first.
WE also want Junho oppa to be safe ~
We will still continue supporting him no matter what ~ ^^

Fighting !!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cheese-eat-me.onsugar.com
YunJaeDBSK

YunJaeDBSK

PostSubject: Re: [INFO] "ZUNO SHOWCASE 2010" BANGKOK: Exclusive Fans Tour & Fans Meet is put on hold indefinitely due to the situation in Bangkok (as at 14 May 2010)   [INFO] "ZUNO SHOWCASE 2010" BANGKOK: Exclusive Fans Tour & Fans Meet is put on hold indefinitely due to the situation in Bangkok (as at 14 May 2010) I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 8:42 pm

aww... yeah even have the money
i dun think my parents will allow me to go there.
haish. please bring him back here to singapore.
=)
Back to top Go down
yoonchibear

yoonchibear

PostSubject: Re: [INFO] "ZUNO SHOWCASE 2010" BANGKOK: Exclusive Fans Tour & Fans Meet is put on hold indefinitely due to the situation in Bangkok (as at 14 May 2010)   [INFO] "ZUNO SHOWCASE 2010" BANGKOK: Exclusive Fans Tour & Fans Meet is put on hold indefinitely due to the situation in Bangkok (as at 14 May 2010) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:57 am

safety must come first (:
we want Zuno and th entire crew to be safe.
btw, it is not confirmed yet, is it?
we will continue support Zuno! (:
just bring him to indonesia or back to singapore ㅋㅋㅋ!
Back to top Go down
http://yoonchibear.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [INFO] "ZUNO SHOWCASE 2010" BANGKOK: Exclusive Fans Tour & Fans Meet is put on hold indefinitely due to the situation in Bangkok (as at 14 May 2010)   [INFO] "ZUNO SHOWCASE 2010" BANGKOK: Exclusive Fans Tour & Fans Meet is put on hold indefinitely due to the situation in Bangkok (as at 14 May 2010) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[INFO] "ZUNO SHOWCASE 2010" BANGKOK: Exclusive Fans Tour & Fans Meet is put on hold indefinitely due to the situation in Bangkok (as at 14 May 2010)
Page 1 of 1