Zuno Syndrome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuno Syndrome

Zuno/Kim Junho International Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
Application for translators is RE-OPENED
Join in the team in providing the latest updates on ZUNO
HERE!
We're in need of a Korean translator.. Any1 interested? Please help us spread the word. Thank you
Surprises from ZUNO to us that we have been anticipating for are here!!
PICTURES of Junho with our PHOTOBOOK
Autographed Note and Photocard
Video Message
Do join us in the Chatbox once in awhile to just catch up with the members.
Clicking on the Log in button wont hurt ;p
As of August 15th 2010
We are proud to announce that
ZUNO SYNDROME is an OFFICIAL AFFILIATE of
Quest ID Management and Zuno's Official Singapore Fan Club

‎[INFO] Zuno will release 500 copies of his first DVD "Secret Diary" in Singapore

Go down 
+3
Linou
JIAYI
finaxyz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
finaxyz
Founder
finaxyz

‎[INFO] Zuno will release 500 copies of his first DVD "Secret Diary" in Singapore Empty
PostSubject: ‎[INFO] Zuno will release 500 copies of his first DVD "Secret Diary" in Singapore   ‎[INFO] Zuno will release 500 copies of his first DVD "Secret Diary" in Singapore I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Zuno will release 500 copies of his first DVD “Secret Diary” in Singapore and will go on sale at his fans meet on 24 Oct. You’ll get to watch his life story as well as a family gathering with his parents and brother Xiah Junsu. Produced exclusively by Quest ID in Singapore. Stay tuned for more details and the price.

credit: Quest ID FB
shared by: finalikenoother@ZunoSyndrome

P.S Trust me, the DVD is AWE to the SOME!!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/finaxyz
JIAYI

JIAYI

‎[INFO] Zuno will release 500 copies of his first DVD "Secret Diary" in Singapore Empty
PostSubject: Re: ‎[INFO] Zuno will release 500 copies of his first DVD "Secret Diary" in Singapore   ‎[INFO] Zuno will release 500 copies of his first DVD "Secret Diary" in Singapore I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:14 pm

I want it badly !! >.<
Hope i'll get one of the 500 copies ~~ !
JUNHO hwaiting ! Very Happy

Thanks for sharing ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.cheese-eat-me.onsugar.com
Linou

Linou

PostSubject: Re: ‎[INFO] Zuno will release 500 copies of his first DVD "Secret Diary" in Singapore   ‎[INFO] Zuno will release 500 copies of his first DVD "Secret Diary" in Singapore I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:27 am

The DVD I was waiting for!!!! But only for the people who'll go to the fanmeeting? D':
You guys have the exclusivity then ㅠㅠ
Hope they'll release again later on~
Back to top Go down
http://www.cyworld.com/linou974
kryine

PostSubject: Re: ‎[INFO] Zuno will release 500 copies of his first DVD "Secret Diary" in Singapore   ‎[INFO] Zuno will release 500 copies of his first DVD "Secret Diary" in Singapore I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 11:41 pm

omg I want it!!! And I want to go for the fanmeet!!! Are ticketing details out already? Very Happy Very Happy Please let me know once they are out as I don't have facebook! Thank you so much all the zuno fans Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
finaxyz
Founder
finaxyz

PostSubject: Re: ‎[INFO] Zuno will release 500 copies of his first DVD "Secret Diary" in Singapore   ‎[INFO] Zuno will release 500 copies of his first DVD "Secret Diary" in Singapore I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:33 am

@linou nt sure if they're allowed to buy for people.. You could try asking those going to get it for you..

@kyrine do you hv twitter though? we'll update through twitter.. according to Quest ID they'll open up the online booking on their website nx week.. so stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/finaxyz
kryine

PostSubject: Re: ‎[INFO] Zuno will release 500 copies of his first DVD "Secret Diary" in Singapore   ‎[INFO] Zuno will release 500 copies of his first DVD "Secret Diary" in Singapore I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 4:38 pm

yup I have twitter twitter.com/kryine okay thanks for letting me know! Smile
Back to top Go down
tvxqhwaiting

tvxqhwaiting

PostSubject: Re: ‎[INFO] Zuno will release 500 copies of his first DVD "Secret Diary" in Singapore   ‎[INFO] Zuno will release 500 copies of his first DVD "Secret Diary" in Singapore I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:56 am

OMG thanks for posting this, Fina unnie~!!
i so really want this badly... >~<

LOL i guess i'll try to book, if my mum even allows. =.=
*epic fail......* TT.TT
Back to top Go down
http://kawaii-junchan.tumblr.com/
jinsane226

jinsane226

PostSubject: Re: ‎[INFO] Zuno will release 500 copies of his first DVD "Secret Diary" in Singapore   ‎[INFO] Zuno will release 500 copies of his first DVD "Secret Diary" in Singapore I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:04 pm

T_____________T
I wish I had money so that maybe one of you could get this for me
/sighs

I hate being all the way over here
Back to top Go down
http://www.livejournal.com/jinsane226
Alwaysfaith

Alwaysfaith

PostSubject: Re: ‎[INFO] Zuno will release 500 copies of his first DVD "Secret Diary" in Singapore   ‎[INFO] Zuno will release 500 copies of his first DVD "Secret Diary" in Singapore I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:03 pm

Heys Zuno Syndrome-d people, The date for the fanmeet has changed to Nov13. So i hope more ppl can go now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ‎[INFO] Zuno will release 500 copies of his first DVD "Secret Diary" in Singapore   ‎[INFO] Zuno will release 500 copies of his first DVD "Secret Diary" in Singapore I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

‎[INFO] Zuno will release 500 copies of his first DVD "Secret Diary" in Singapore
Page 1 of 1