Zuno Syndrome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuno Syndrome

Zuno/Kim Junho International Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
Application for translators is RE-OPENED
Join in the team in providing the latest updates on ZUNO
HERE!
We're in need of a Korean translator.. Any1 interested? Please help us spread the word. Thank you
Surprises from ZUNO to us that we have been anticipating for are here!!
PICTURES of Junho with our PHOTOBOOK
Autographed Note and Photocard
Video Message
Do join us in the Chatbox once in awhile to just catch up with the members.
Clicking on the Log in button wont hurt ;p
As of August 15th 2010
We are proud to announce that
ZUNO SYNDROME is an OFFICIAL AFFILIATE of
Quest ID Management and Zuno's Official Singapore Fan Club

[TRANS] '《食人草》(SNAPPER)' Started in Beijing on 3 September

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tvxqhwaiting

tvxqhwaiting

[TRANS] '《食人草》(SNAPPER)' Started in Beijing on 3 September Empty
PostSubject: [TRANS] '《食人草》(SNAPPER)' Started in Beijing on 3 September   [TRANS] '《食人草》(SNAPPER)' Started in Beijing on 3 September I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thriller '《食人草》(SNAPPER)' started yesterday (3 September) in Beijing, with Korean rookie Kim Junho starring alongside Tongyao (童瑶) and Ambrose (许绍洋). Kim Junho, who entered the Chinese market only this year in March, is perhaps best known as being TVXQ's Kim Junsu's older brother. This time participating in '《食人草》 (SNAPPER)', in the film, he plays a photography enthusiast and along with XiaoBai (小白), played by Tongyao, acts out a love that grew amidst a terror-filled period of time. Because of the need to speak in Chinese, Kim Junho said that he recently has been learning Mandarin and on that day when he did a self-introduction, his pronunciations were correct and well-enunciated.

It has been revealed that '《食人草》 (SNAPPER)' was filmed in Guangxi. In order to complete the vast amounts of complex effects, the film had invited the visual and special effects team who did the effects for the films '《西游记》 (Journey To The West' and '《蒙古王》 (Mongolian King)', to strive to create a dazzling effect comparable to that of Hollywood movies.

Translations credit: tvxqhwaiitng @ ZunoSyndrome
Source: 21CN.COM + Baidu KimJunho

-----------------------------------

woah, erm, how i did this correctly cos this is my first translation for this forum^^
Back to top Go down
http://kawaii-junchan.tumblr.com/
Leehyori87

Leehyori87

[TRANS] '《食人草》(SNAPPER)' Started in Beijing on 3 September Empty
PostSubject: Re: [TRANS] '《食人草》(SNAPPER)' Started in Beijing on 3 September   [TRANS] '《食人草》(SNAPPER)' Started in Beijing on 3 September I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 11:59 am

Can I ask who's Ambrose mentioned above? was he Ambrose Hsu? Please reply whoever knows who's that guy and if it's him, then, I'll be happy for seeing him again on movies!!!! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://tvxqsam.blogspot.com

[TRANS] '《食人草》(SNAPPER)' Started in Beijing on 3 September
Page 1 of 1