Zuno Syndrome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuno Syndrome

Zuno/Kim Junho International Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
Application for translators is RE-OPENED
Join in the team in providing the latest updates on ZUNO
HERE!
We're in need of a Korean translator.. Any1 interested? Please help us spread the word. Thank you
Surprises from ZUNO to us that we have been anticipating for are here!!
PICTURES of Junho with our PHOTOBOOK
Autographed Note and Photocard
Video Message
Do join us in the Chatbox once in awhile to just catch up with the members.
Clicking on the Log in button wont hurt ;p
As of August 15th 2010
We are proud to announce that
ZUNO SYNDROME is an OFFICIAL AFFILIATE of
Quest ID Management and Zuno's Official Singapore Fan Club

[NEWS] Kim Junho Deletes His Twitter Account

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
foreverlove

foreverlove

[NEWS] Kim Junho Deletes His Twitter Account Empty
PostSubject: [NEWS] Kim Junho Deletes His Twitter Account   [NEWS] Kim Junho Deletes His Twitter Account I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kim Junho recently deleted his twitter account on June 3 due to cyber hate from fans of his little brother, JYJ‘s, Junsu. They criticized his decision for signing with Avex Entertainment. The same entertainment company that dropped JYJ during their dispute with SM Entertainment and later on interfered with JYJ’s charity concert. This lead onto JYJ’s management company, CJES Entertainment, to fight back with a legal suit.

Quote :
@joni588 I just want to say one thing to you. Though I am grateful that you love and worry about my little brother, I do not believe that I think and worry about my little brother any less than you do. I, too, always pray that things will turn out well and my heart aches so much when a problem arises. I just want you to know that my decision was not one that I made thinking only of my own success.

@zinnie06 You say that I faulted fans.. Where in my tweets did you get that impression? To you, I am a person who always causes harm to my little brother. I apologize for being such a person.

I’m thinking of deleting my Twitter account because I think I’ll feel better if I don’t tweet in Korean anymore. Will me stopping my tweets like this make those who spoke ill of me become genial? If I just give up everything, would that make things run smoothly for them(JYJ)? I don’t know either. This situation wears me out as I can’t tell you everything about what’s going on..

I’m so sorry to the people who have shown me their support till now. From now on, I’ll work hard and not let my mind wander to other things. I think I gained a lot of strength from your support when I tweeted while I was traveling overseas. I would like to thank you all once more. Thank you all, and I love you. Take care of your health.

I’m not deleting this account because I’m scared of those tweets or because I’m avoiding them. I started this account knowing that things like this would definitely happen because I work in this particular industry. Because I read each and every mention that I receive and because I keep reading such tweets, I keep thinking about them and I find myself unable to concentrate, so I laid down this decision in order to completely immerse myself in my work.

I am still such a small presence in this life. I’ll be on the same level as others only if I work harder than them as I started my career much later. From now on, I’m going to do nothing but focus on my work. I’m always short on time anyway. I will keep the hearts of those who have supported me till now in my heart and focus on my work completely without thinking of anything else. I will keep working and working hard.

Last of all, I would like to apologize once more to the fans of Junsu who have had a hard time because of my decision. I believe that you will protect my little brother till the end. Take care of your health and be happy.

Junho apologized for troubling his fans for signing a contract with Avex and he promised to work hard.

Credit: Hellokpop + DongBang Data
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/mylovecanbe
Linou

Linou

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Kim Junho Deletes His Twitter Account   [NEWS] Kim Junho Deletes His Twitter Account I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:18 am

Ah so that's why he deleted it. I discovered like 3 weeks before he deleted it that he had a twitter account -__-'
Those fans are so stupid!!! I'm a fan of Junsu too but I'm not offensed by his contract with Avex. Most Korean idols sign with this agency while in Japan. What happened to JYJ has nothing to do with Junho. I'm so angry towards those 'fans' (if they really are Junsu's fans, how can they bashed his brother like that? Especially when we only know bribs of what really happened!!)

And I'm sad that he gave up tweeting in Korean, because my Japanese is not as good, it's harder for me to understand his tweets now T.T Well, it will give me a motivation for learning it I guess xD
And when I think that he actually reads it when someone tweets him!! I never dared to :/ I should have!!

Anyway, thanks for the explication.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cyworld.com/linou974
9095sunny

9095sunny

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Kim Junho Deletes His Twitter Account   [NEWS] Kim Junho Deletes His Twitter Account I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:53 pm

Well...now he has a new twitter account [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

^^ I already following it^^
I'm a Cassiopeia...I'll won't judge them 'cause is working with Avex...actually I'm really happy with this news^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] Kim Junho Deletes His Twitter Account   [NEWS] Kim Junho Deletes His Twitter Account I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[NEWS] Kim Junho Deletes His Twitter Account
Page 1 of 1