Zuno Syndrome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuno Syndrome

Zuno/Kim Junho International Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
Application for translators is RE-OPENED
Join in the team in providing the latest updates on ZUNO
HERE!
We're in need of a Korean translator.. Any1 interested? Please help us spread the word. Thank you
Surprises from ZUNO to us that we have been anticipating for are here!!
PICTURES of Junho with our PHOTOBOOK
Autographed Note and Photocard
Video Message
Do join us in the Chatbox once in awhile to just catch up with the members.
Clicking on the Log in button wont hurt ;p
As of August 15th 2010
We are proud to announce that
ZUNO SYNDROME is an OFFICIAL AFFILIATE of
Quest ID Management and Zuno's Official Singapore Fan Club

[ZS PROJECT II] ZUNO's 100th Day!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SHARMAINE!
Admin
SHARMAINE!

[ZS PROJECT II] ZUNO's 100th Day! Empty
PostSubject: [ZS PROJECT II] ZUNO's 100th Day!   [ZS PROJECT II] ZUNO's 100th Day! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:37 pm

ZUNO's 100th Day Project!
[100 days after ZUNO's debut] As your know, Junho debuted in China on March 28th and it will be his 100th day on July 6th. That very special day is approaching really quickly and we hope to do something as a form of celebration!

Let's do away with all the gifts and whatnot, and make this a really simple one. Our global mod JIAYI will be heading this project with dolliemallow, so PM them should you have any enquiries.

Firstly, at 8pm(KST) on July 6th we'll be streaming any Junho related videos at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/zuno-special-100-days & at the same time we will be trending #ZUNO100days to celebrate the 100th day of his debut in China, so that people will be entertained while trending.

Secondly, we'll be making a video for him. It will definitely reach Junho, trust us ~ We plan to include messages that your have for Junho in this video. So look below for what you have to do:

- Each person is to write a congratulory message of not more than 50 words.
- Please include your name and the country you're residing in.
- PM your message to any of the project coordinators (JIAYI or dolliemallow)
- You should label the title of your PM as zunomessage_(your username)
- PM them with the format you see below!

Code:
[b]Zuno's 100th day project ![/b]

Name :
Thank you!

Last edited by SHARMAINE! on Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Quest-BHAKT

Quest-BHAKT

PostSubject: Re: [ZS PROJECT II] ZUNO's 100th Day!   [ZS PROJECT II] ZUNO's 100th Day! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:16 pm

Dear Sharmaine

We appreciate your efforts in arranging this for Zuno and his fans! I'll let him know about this and I am sure he'll be very pleased.

Currently he has been very busy with his activities in Beijing and soon he'll be returning to Seoul for his drama shoot.

Sorry for not writing here much because of our new company set-up and there are just too many things to prepare, not forgetting Zuno's showcase in Bangkok.

By the way I'll be passing the photobook to him when I see him in Bangkok on 23 July. Don't worry he'll get it. Will show you all the proof okie? ^^

If there is anything we could help please feel free to let me know. See you all again!

Thank you.

Warmest regards
BHAKT YAP
Quest ID Management
Singapore
Back to top Go down
Leehyori87

Leehyori87

PostSubject: Re: [ZS PROJECT II] ZUNO's 100th Day!   [ZS PROJECT II] ZUNO's 100th Day! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:20 pm

Oh my god! This is so special!!! Wink May I know it's either Jiayi or Dolliemallow to where we have to send our PM messages, right???
Back to top Go down
http://tvxqsam.blogspot.com
finaxyz
Founder
finaxyz

PostSubject: Re: [ZS PROJECT II] ZUNO's 100th Day!   [ZS PROJECT II] ZUNO's 100th Day! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:36 pm

@Mr Bhakt It is our greatest pleasure to be celebrating his 100th day together as fans ^^ and it will be great if he knows because we are all proud of him to be making it this far! Do join us in watching live stream videos of Junho since his before debut and some of his showcase cuts together as well as trending #ZUNO100Days on twitter ^_^

@Leehyori87 you can PM either both

Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/finaxyz
SHARMAINE!
Admin
SHARMAINE!

PostSubject: Re: [ZS PROJECT II] ZUNO's 100th Day!   [ZS PROJECT II] ZUNO's 100th Day! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:47 pm

Mr Bhakt Well it's the least we could do for ZUNO~ Do join us in trending #ZUNO100Days^^ And I can't wait for you to pass the photobook to him! Thank you so much once again... I hope the Bangkok showcase will be another successful event!

All the best for QUEST ID MANAGEMENT too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Linou

Linou

PostSubject: Re: [ZS PROJECT II] ZUNO's 100th Day!   [ZS PROJECT II] ZUNO's 100th Day! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:38 pm

By the way, are you going to put the video you made on youtube or something? I'd like to see it^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.cyworld.com/linou974
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ZS PROJECT II] ZUNO's 100th Day!   [ZS PROJECT II] ZUNO's 100th Day! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ZS PROJECT II] ZUNO's 100th Day!
Page 1 of 1