Zuno Syndrome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuno Syndrome

Zuno/Kim Junho International Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
Application for translators is RE-OPENED
Join in the team in providing the latest updates on ZUNO
HERE!
We're in need of a Korean translator.. Any1 interested? Please help us spread the word. Thank you
Surprises from ZUNO to us that we have been anticipating for are here!!
PICTURES of Junho with our PHOTOBOOK
Autographed Note and Photocard
Video Message
Do join us in the Chatbox once in awhile to just catch up with the members.
Clicking on the Log in button wont hurt ;p
As of August 15th 2010
We are proud to announce that
ZUNO SYNDROME is an OFFICIAL AFFILIATE of
Quest ID Management and Zuno's Official Singapore Fan Club

[ZS PROJECT III] (Cancelled)

Go down 
+3
Alwaysfaith
WiGun
SHARMAINE!
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SHARMAINE!
Admin
SHARMAINE!

[ZS PROJECT III] (Cancelled) Empty
PostSubject: [ZS PROJECT III] (Cancelled)   [ZS PROJECT III] (Cancelled) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 3:39 pm

[ZS PROJECT III] (Cancelled) Zuno_f11

YES YES YES! ZUNO will be back in Singapore again for his fans meet on 24th October November 13th!!! Excited? Pre-ordered your tickets yet? Well, that's not all! As the official forum for this fans meet event, we will be providing FAN SUPPORT for our dearest ZUNO as well as his small entourage of staff. This is not only opened to ZS members, but to all ZUNO singapore and international fans. This project is led byour Global Moderator WiGun and assisted by Moderator JIAYI.

This fan support will be VERY SIMPLE because ZUNO will only be in Singapore for a very short period of time, unlike his previous trip where he had a few fan events. This fans meet will be a 1 stop event so we would just provide him with really basic stuff that will keep him healthy and happy!

[ZS PROJECT III] (Cancelled) Coollo11
We have thought of a gift for ZUNO which he can put to good use. Now that ZUNO is currently filming his movie and will soon be busy filming a drama in November, he will be really tired and exhausted from all the film shooting so we decided on a Blue Neck Massager from Action City. Here is a sample: http://www.asiaone.com/a1media/digital/12Dec08/others/20_gift_pic1.jpg

[ZS PROJECT III] (Cancelled) Coollo12
We were told that his entourage of staff is really small, probably abt 4-5 people. So we won't be providing drinks/food in massive amounts. We intend to pass these drinks/food to ZUNO and staff after his fanmeet. We have yet to decide on the quantity for each item yet, it will vary based on the amount of donations we receive.

↘ Vitamin Drink Click
↘ Starbucks Coffee (Glass Bottle) Click
↘ Fruit Basket - Dragon-fruit/Banana/Kiwi/Apple
↘ Chocolates (From Candy Empire)

On a side note, ZS will be giving out purple balloons to fans on that day, so we can wave them at the fans meet and show our outmost support to ZUNO!

[ZS PROJECT III] (Cancelled) Coollo13
Donations are optional of course, but would be warmly welcome for the fan support. For convenience sake, we would be accepting donations ONLY of sums in multiples of five - $5/10/20, etc. For locals, you can either pass the money during a mass meetup (time/date/venue TBA) or via bank transfer. For international fans fret not, we have a paypal account so you just need to indicate it. DO NOT POST HERE but PM our Global Moderator WiGun with your filled form.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Email Address:[/b]
[b]Country:[/b]
[b]HP Number(only for locals):[/b]
[b]Donation: 5/10/15/20/Others
[b]Mode of Payment: Bank Transfer/Meet-up/Paypal

You will receive an EMAIL from WiGun once your PM has been received. Feel free to ask here should you have any queries.

Let's make this a good one, okay? ^^

Last edited by finaxyz on Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:01 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated change of date and poster)
Back to top Go down
WiGun

WiGun

PostSubject: Re: [ZS PROJECT III] (Cancelled)   [ZS PROJECT III] (Cancelled) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:28 pm

Yeah ! I will look forward to your participation ! ^^
Back to top Go down
Alwaysfaith

Alwaysfaith

PostSubject: Re: [ZS PROJECT III] (Cancelled)   [ZS PROJECT III] (Cancelled) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:04 pm

I am sooooooo excited for this, OHMYGOODNESSSS! Haha. I Hope we can raise enough money to get everything we need! Hwaiting Zuno Syndrome!
Back to top Go down
nikkiya

nikkiya

PostSubject: Re: [ZS PROJECT III] (Cancelled)   [ZS PROJECT III] (Cancelled) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:53 pm

jun ahh~~
if need any help just text me neh..
cos i'm still on hiatus..
stupid attachment..
T__T
but you know where to find me right.. kekekex
Back to top Go down
http://nikkiya.livejournal.com
WiGun

WiGun

PostSubject: Re: [ZS PROJECT III] (Cancelled)   [ZS PROJECT III] (Cancelled) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:09 am

Alwaysfaith : yeah thank you , if you are interested to participate in this fan support , please make a donation by pm me ~ ^^

nikkiya : ok ! yeah ~ TTS at novena ? am i right? hehe ...
Back to top Go down
JIAYI

JIAYI

PostSubject: Re: [ZS PROJECT III] (Cancelled)   [ZS PROJECT III] (Cancelled) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:10 pm

FIGHTINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG !!!!
WE MUST MAKE THIS A MEMORABLE TRIP FOR JUNHO SO HE WILL REMEMBER US ! Very Happy
JUNHO JUNHO JUNHO *chant chant* JUNHO JUNHO JUNHO
Back to top Go down
http://www.cheese-eat-me.onsugar.com
Quest-BHAKT

Quest-BHAKT

PostSubject: Re: [ZS PROJECT III] (Cancelled)   [ZS PROJECT III] (Cancelled) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:34 am

Dear Fina & Team

Thank you very much for all your love and support for Zuno!

We truly appreciate your efforts in handling this project for Zuno and his entourage. This is indeed a short trip but we are sure it will be his most memorable one as well!

We will be bringing him around to see Singapore after his fans meet. He will spend an extra day here to do just that.

We look forward to seeing you all at his fans meet! Please continue to spread the words around and we hope more fans are able to join us on that day.

See you!

Warmest regards
BHAKT YAP
Back to top Go down
finaxyz
Founder
finaxyz

PostSubject: Re: [ZS PROJECT III] (Cancelled)   [ZS PROJECT III] (Cancelled) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:40 am

spend the day?!?! tour around?! gahhh i wanna take him places! >< I'll bring him to see my mom, cuz she startled looking at his pic on my fon.. ok, is in delusion, just kidding..

Gahh the more i wanna kick myself!! ><
Prays, begs, hopes, wishes, whatever word i can find to atleast they delay my flight for a week.. I'm not asking much dear GOD just A PATHETIC WEEK!! ><

this is depressing T.T

P.S. Mr Bhakt, Please dont tell him what we're getting for him ^_^

-continues to bury head in depression mode-
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/finaxyz
JIAYI

JIAYI

PostSubject: Re: [ZS PROJECT III] (Cancelled)   [ZS PROJECT III] (Cancelled) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:27 pm

FINA ! I'LL HELP YOU BOMB THE PLANE SO YOUR FLIGHT WILL BE DELAY ~ Hahah xD
Anything for Junho ~~~ Smile
I bet there will be stalkers ..... Hais ~
I WANNA GO YOUR WITH JUNHO TOO ! xP
Hahah ! Hwaiting !
Back to top Go down
http://www.cheese-eat-me.onsugar.com
finaxyz
Founder
finaxyz

PostSubject: Re: [ZS PROJECT III] (Cancelled)   [ZS PROJECT III] (Cancelled) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:34 pm

Aiyo, this kind of thing cannot anyhow say lah..

Later really -touchwood- something happen, people track you down.. i run far far away, i dunno you..

But really i'm praying hard.. 1 week please just ONE WEEK..
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/finaxyz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ZS PROJECT III] (Cancelled)   [ZS PROJECT III] (Cancelled) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ZS PROJECT III] (Cancelled)
Page 1 of 1