Zuno Syndrome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuno Syndrome

Zuno/Kim Junho International Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
Application for translators is RE-OPENED
Join in the team in providing the latest updates on ZUNO
HERE!
We're in need of a Korean translator.. Any1 interested? Please help us spread the word. Thank you
Surprises from ZUNO to us that we have been anticipating for are here!!
PICTURES of Junho with our PHOTOBOOK
Autographed Note and Photocard
Video Message
Do join us in the Chatbox once in awhile to just catch up with the members.
Clicking on the Log in button wont hurt ;p
As of August 15th 2010
We are proud to announce that
ZUNO SYNDROME is an OFFICIAL AFFILIATE of
Quest ID Management and Zuno's Official Singapore Fan Club

Zuno Official Fan Club

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Quest-BHAKT

Quest-BHAKT

Zuno Official Fan Club Empty
PostSubject: Zuno Official Fan Club   Zuno Official Fan Club I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:45 pm

Dear Fans

We are pleased to inform you that Zuno's official Singapore fan club is officially opened and we now accept membership application. His official fan club website is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you are a big fan of Zuno, join Zuno Official Fan Club Singapore today! As a member, you can enjoy updates about Zuno's activities in Asia, special discounts when you purchase from our online Q-Store, special privileges for the ticket purchase of his Singapore fans meet, showcase or concert, and many more.

To join as a member, please visit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Quest ID Management is the exclusive company that manages Zuno's official fan club and his activities in Singapore. We now accept Paypal and credit card payment.

For real-time updates, please visit Zuno Official Fan Club's Facebook or Twitter.

Please support Zuno Official Fan Club Singapore!

Thank you.

Warmest regards
BHAKT
on behalf of Zuno FC team

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Leehyori87

Leehyori87

PostSubject: Re: Zuno Official Fan Club   Zuno Official Fan Club I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:07 pm

Oh, that's good! Smile) I'll be happy for that! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://tvxqsam.blogspot.com
jinsane226

jinsane226

PostSubject: Re: Zuno Official Fan Club   Zuno Official Fan Club I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:15 pm

i would like to join but as most of you know, i dont even live anywhere near there
*cries*
i could totally live there too, the weather there is just like the weather here ;A;
Back to top Go down
http://www.livejournal.com/jinsane226
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zuno Official Fan Club   Zuno Official Fan Club I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zuno Official Fan Club
Page 1 of 1