Zuno Syndrome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuno Syndrome

Zuno/Kim Junho International Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
Application for translators is RE-OPENED
Join in the team in providing the latest updates on ZUNO
HERE!
We're in need of a Korean translator.. Any1 interested? Please help us spread the word. Thank you
Surprises from ZUNO to us that we have been anticipating for are here!!
PICTURES of Junho with our PHOTOBOOK
Autographed Note and Photocard
Video Message
Do join us in the Chatbox once in awhile to just catch up with the members.
Clicking on the Log in button wont hurt ;p
As of August 15th 2010
We are proud to announce that
ZUNO SYNDROME is an OFFICIAL AFFILIATE of
Quest ID Management and Zuno's Official Singapore Fan Club

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Zuno Syndrome is now an OFFICIAL AFFILIATE of Quest ID Management and Zuno's Singapore Fan Club

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
finaxyz
Founder
finaxyz

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Zuno Syndrome is now an OFFICIAL AFFILIATE of Quest ID Management and Zuno's Singapore Fan Club  Empty
PostSubject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Zuno Syndrome is now an OFFICIAL AFFILIATE of Quest ID Management and Zuno's Singapore Fan Club    [ANNOUNCEMENT] Zuno Syndrome is now an OFFICIAL AFFILIATE of Quest ID Management and Zuno's Singapore Fan Club  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:54 am

Hi Guys!
Yes you read the news right. You would have probably seen it in Quest ID's Facebook Page and Zuno's Official Singapore Fan Club's Facebook Page. They have announced that we are appointed as their OFFICIAL AFFILIATE!

Quest ID Management, a company providing professional services such as:
- Artiste & Model management
- Korean Pop Artistes' showcase/concert/fans meet management, production & organizer
- Korean Artistes' Fan tours organizer
Quest ID Management exclusively manages Zuno's Official Singapore Fan Club and also the exclusive distributor for Zuno's CDs/DVDs in Singapore and Asia (excluding China, Korea and Japan).
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/finaxyz
dolliemallow

dolliemallow

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Zuno Syndrome is now an OFFICIAL AFFILIATE of Quest ID Management and Zuno's Singapore Fan Club  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Zuno Syndrome is now an OFFICIAL AFFILIATE of Quest ID Management and Zuno's Singapore Fan Club    [ANNOUNCEMENT] Zuno Syndrome is now an OFFICIAL AFFILIATE of Quest ID Management and Zuno's Singapore Fan Club  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:10 am

Wahhhh~ That`s great! *jumps around*
Saw this at Zuno`s Official Singapore Fan Club Page and I just went bellistic. =)) hihihihi
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/MargaretteAmper
thenize

thenize

PostSubject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Zuno Syndrome is now an OFFICIAL AFFILIATE of Quest ID Management and Zuno's Singapore Fan Club    [ANNOUNCEMENT] Zuno Syndrome is now an OFFICIAL AFFILIATE of Quest ID Management and Zuno's Singapore Fan Club  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:23 pm

Wow! Congratulations^^ Acknowledgement from Zuno himself and now affliate to Quest ID Management and Zuno's Singapore Fan Club... Seems like all the good things are coming ZS's way. Congratz =D
Back to top Go down
http://thenize.blogspot.com
JIAYI

JIAYI

PostSubject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Zuno Syndrome is now an OFFICIAL AFFILIATE of Quest ID Management and Zuno's Singapore Fan Club    [ANNOUNCEMENT] Zuno Syndrome is now an OFFICIAL AFFILIATE of Quest ID Management and Zuno's Singapore Fan Club  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:48 pm

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY !
IM SO HAPPY ! HAHA ~
Congratualations Zuno Syndrome !
As a moderator, i will do my best to make Zuno Syndrome the BEST forum for Junho ~
Hahaha, Lols, extra ...

Thanks for sharing :DD
Back to top Go down
http://www.cheese-eat-me.onsugar.com
Rinnie

Rinnie

PostSubject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Zuno Syndrome is now an OFFICIAL AFFILIATE of Quest ID Management and Zuno's Singapore Fan Club    [ANNOUNCEMENT] Zuno Syndrome is now an OFFICIAL AFFILIATE of Quest ID Management and Zuno's Singapore Fan Club  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:40 pm

OMG that is so amazing and awesome! xD
Haha, seriously, freaking amazing ^^
This is a big step for the site ^^
Congrats Fina~ ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1177112497
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Zuno Syndrome is now an OFFICIAL AFFILIATE of Quest ID Management and Zuno's Singapore Fan Club    [ANNOUNCEMENT] Zuno Syndrome is now an OFFICIAL AFFILIATE of Quest ID Management and Zuno's Singapore Fan Club  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Zuno Syndrome is now an OFFICIAL AFFILIATE of Quest ID Management and Zuno's Singapore Fan Club
Page 1 of 1