Zuno Syndrome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuno Syndrome

Zuno/Kim Junho International Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
Application for translators is RE-OPENED
Join in the team in providing the latest updates on ZUNO
HERE!
We're in need of a Korean translator.. Any1 interested? Please help us spread the word. Thank you
Surprises from ZUNO to us that we have been anticipating for are here!!
PICTURES of Junho with our PHOTOBOOK
Autographed Note and Photocard
Video Message
Do join us in the Chatbox once in awhile to just catch up with the members.
Clicking on the Log in button wont hurt ;p
As of August 15th 2010
We are proud to announce that
ZUNO SYNDROME is an OFFICIAL AFFILIATE of
Quest ID Management and Zuno's Official Singapore Fan Club

Quest Group Joins Zuno Syndrome!

Go down 
+11
WiGun
YunJaeDBSK
finaxyz
yoonchibear
nikkiya
Mrs.KimJunsu
QuestGroup
Christal
nellojnkeis
JIAYI
SHARMAINE!
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SHARMAINE!
Admin
SHARMAINE!

Quest Group Joins Zuno Syndrome! Empty
PostSubject: Quest Group Joins Zuno Syndrome!   Quest Group Joins Zuno Syndrome! I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:01 pm

GOOD NEWS!
The title speaks for itself - Quest Group knows about ZUNO SYNDROME! This is 100% reliable, as the admins have heard from the man himself - BHAKT. It's great news even though ZUNO SYNDROME has not been official launched yet (the forum is still under construction)! So let's pray that Zuno will know about ZUNO SYNDROME shall we? Very Happy

Quest Group Joins Zuno Syndrome! A3ca3k

***EDIT (13th May)***
BHAKT was kind enough to spare some time and has posted replies to us! Find his posts here, here & here!

Last edited by sok662 on Thu May 13, 2010 1:21 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
JIAYI

JIAYI

PostSubject: Re: Quest Group Joins Zuno Syndrome!   Quest Group Joins Zuno Syndrome! I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:37 pm

OMG ! Thats so cool !!
Hope Junho knows it too ~~
QUEST GROUP HWAITING !!
ZUNU SYNDROME HWAITING !!

Fina hwaiting !! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.cheese-eat-me.onsugar.com
nellojnkeis

nellojnkeis

PostSubject: Re: Quest Group Joins Zuno Syndrome!   Quest Group Joins Zuno Syndrome! I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:24 pm

Hahaha. Nice.
Make an account for Junho, and ask Bhakt if he will pass it on? Very Happy hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://xiah-sshi.com
SHARMAINE!
Admin
SHARMAINE!

PostSubject: Re: Quest Group Joins Zuno Syndrome!   Quest Group Joins Zuno Syndrome! I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:38 pm

nello not to worry, we're already looking into it, and we're planning to notify him through our own means Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Christal

Christal

PostSubject: Re: Quest Group Joins Zuno Syndrome!   Quest Group Joins Zuno Syndrome! I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:24 am

Yayyy!!!! XDDDD Happy~! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://christalchu.blogspot.com
QuestGroup

QuestGroup

PostSubject: Re: Quest Group Joins Zuno Syndrome!   Quest Group Joins Zuno Syndrome! I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:41 am

Thank you all for initiating this forum page dedicated to Zuno! On behalf of him I would like to say a big thank you for your love and continuous support.

I'll inform him about this page and hopefully he can find time to browse through the pages. If not I'll show it to him personally when we meet in Tokyo and get him to write something for all his fans here.

But I'll need to make him speak and write English more. ^^

Warmest regards
BHAKT YAP
Back to top Go down
http://www.questgrouphldgs.com
Mrs.KimJunsu

Mrs.KimJunsu

PostSubject: Re: Quest Group Joins Zuno Syndrome!   Quest Group Joins Zuno Syndrome! I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:31 pm

Wow! I hope they could bring Zuno here in the Philippines Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.04rainhee.multiply.com
nikkiya

nikkiya

PostSubject: Re: Quest Group Joins Zuno Syndrome!   Quest Group Joins Zuno Syndrome! I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:13 pm

*screams loudly*
thank you very very much..
zuno ought to know abt this international forum..
LOVELY~~
we will sure tell him too.. ^^ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://nikkiya.livejournal.com
SHARMAINE!
Admin
SHARMAINE!

PostSubject: Re: Quest Group Joins Zuno Syndrome!   Quest Group Joins Zuno Syndrome! I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:39 pm

Mr Bhakt
Tank you very much, we admins were really happy upon receiving your PM to us! Zuno Syndrome is meant to be an International forum but it is founded by Singaporean fans, since ZUNO has gained loads of fans from SG after his showcase! It would really be a treat if ZUNO were to post a message to us fans here, and Zuno Syndrome will also begin it's 1st project once launched so he should be prepared to be showered with gifts+letters from us! Very Happy

Looking forward to hearing more from quest, you, and last by not least, ZUNO! By the way, I have created a thread specially for ZUNO where he can leave his messages at. You'll find it here: http://zunosyndrome.omgforum.net/messages-from-zuno-f21/

PS: I always look forward to your messages and updates on ZUNO ^^ Do send our love to ZUNO and thank you for your all your support and kindness!

Last edited by sok662 on Tue May 11, 2010 11:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
yoonchibear

yoonchibear

PostSubject: Re: Quest Group Joins Zuno Syndrome!   Quest Group Joins Zuno Syndrome! I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:17 pm

WOA!
/excited
this is th best :DDD
hope Zuno knows about this.. (or did he knows already?) lol
anw, i hope to see him dropping by and say hello :DDD

QuestGroup wrote:
But I'll need to make him speak and write English more. ^^

he needs to..
he'll gain loads of international fan in no time.. ㅋㅋㅋ~
zuno hwaiting~
zuno syndrom jjang~ (:
Back to top Go down
http://yoonchibear.blogspot.com
finaxyz
Founder
finaxyz

PostSubject: Re: Quest Group Joins Zuno Syndrome!   Quest Group Joins Zuno Syndrome! I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:57 pm

As much as how everyone is excited about this news, i very much am too.

Thank you so much Mr Bhakt for representing Quest and of course Zuno in interacting with us fans.

Nothing more excites and makes us fans happier than interactions with our idols. Hopefully Zuno oppa will come by often and give a shout out to us often.

Zuno oppa needs to know that he's loved everywhere around the world. This could be the platform where his fans all over the world can gather and show how much he is loved.

Once again, thank you for supporting Zuno oppa and Zuno Syndrome as well ;p

Let the Zuno Syndrome spreads...
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/finaxyz
JIAYI

JIAYI

PostSubject: Re: Quest Group Joins Zuno Syndrome!   Quest Group Joins Zuno Syndrome! I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:37 pm

Hahahah ~ Thanks in advance for showing this to him ~
We will support him forever and ever and ever ..... and ever ~ Lols !
Junho oppa hwaiting !
Quest hwaiting !

ZUNO SYNDROME HWAITING !!
Back to top Go down
QuestGroup

QuestGroup

PostSubject: Greetings   Quest Group Joins Zuno Syndrome! I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:54 am

Hello Everyone

I am touched by your efforts to promote Zuno to the world! I'll definitely let Zuno and his manager know about all this and I am sure they'll appreciate your efforts too.

It is a good idea to create a special platform for Zuno to personally send his messages to his fans here. However, he may have a problem accessing it because he doesn't quite understand English very well at least for now. So I'll be assisting him to post his messages here for the time being. The admin may want to email me his ID and password.

For a start, I'll try to get him to personally write a special welcome letter to his fans here when we meet in Tokyo and will send you the scanned copy.

Zuno is currently busy preparing for his MC event in Bangkok for the Visit Korea Charity Show. After that, he will be busy for his Bangkok Showcase on 19 June. I'll be producing his show again so please give us your support.

Currently I am busy trying to arrange the fans tour to Bangkok to catch Zuno's showcase. I have also specially arranged for a special fans meet session with Zuno on 18 June for his Singapore fans and Quest Fan Club members. Do keep a lookout for the tour details this week. Hope the response will be good as I understand many fans are waiting for it.

By the way admin, do introduce yourself so I know who you are.

Thank you.

Warmest regards
BHAKT YAP
Back to top Go down
finaxyz
Founder
finaxyz

PostSubject: Re: Quest Group Joins Zuno Syndrome!   Quest Group Joins Zuno Syndrome! I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:16 am

Hi Mr Bhakt, thank you for your response we admins are very excited every time we get a response from you ^^ and it is very much our pleasure to create this special platform because we do know that there are many Zuno fans out there.. You will be able to see how much Zuno is loved from different nationalities once this forum grows.

It will be very much appreciated for you assisting him in going about the forum and it is okay for him to post messages in Korean or Chinese. As long as he gives a shout out to us we are very much indeed delighted.

Good luck on producing his show and do know that you have our support all the way and we are very much anticipating the fans meet session and the tour arranged. We are missing him already and hope to get to see him soon.

There are 2 admins in this forum. Myself, the founder (Fina) and my fellow admin Sharmaine (sok662) we are from Singapore and both of us are members of Quest Fan Club as well.

We have seen you around and we think you probably would have seen us before. I'm the girl with the red scarf that kept following Junho oppa non-stop and Sharmaine is one of the girls that is around me all the time in following him ;p We hope u remembered us ^^ we remember you did wave at us a couple of times.

Once again, thank you for supporting us in spreading the Zuno Syndrome we hope to hear from you and mostly Zuno oppa soon.

Last edited by finaheartjunsu on Wed May 12, 2010 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/finaxyz
QuestGroup

QuestGroup

PostSubject: Re: Quest Group Joins Zuno Syndrome!   Quest Group Joins Zuno Syndrome! I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:28 am

Dear Fina & Sharmaine

Oh yes, I remember you now if you mentioned the "red scarf girl"! That is a good way to remember someone isn't it?

I cannot really recall which van you all were in but I remember waving to some fans and teasing them by opening the curtain and letting them take a peek at Zuno who was sitting in front of me. This should be the time when we were on the way to the airport.

Say hello to me if you bump into me the next time. It is not easy for me to recognize every fan! I would love to meet you all at the next fans meet in Bangkok. ^^

Till then, take care and see you all soon! Thank you.

Warmest regards
BHAKT YAP
Back to top Go down
SHARMAINE!
Admin
SHARMAINE!

PostSubject: Re: Quest Group Joins Zuno Syndrome!   Quest Group Joins Zuno Syndrome! I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:25 am

Dear Mr Bhakt,

I will be sending you the login details for Zuno via PM later on Very Happy

Sharmaine
Back to top Go down
JIAYI

JIAYI

PostSubject: Re: Quest Group Joins Zuno Syndrome!   Quest Group Joins Zuno Syndrome! I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:25 pm

Hohoho ~ So cool ! ^^
Hello Mr Bhakt ! Lols ~ *being an extra here*

Junho oppa is sooo busy ~ Haha.
Junho oppa fighting !!
Hope he would like this forum ^^ ~

Zuno Syndrome fighting !! <3
Back to top Go down
yoonchibear

yoonchibear

PostSubject: Re: Quest Group Joins Zuno Syndrome!   Quest Group Joins Zuno Syndrome! I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:08 pm

hello Mr. Bhakt! ^^ /being extra with jiayi
/slapped

anw, you made ID for him already? cool~ㅋㅋㅋ
hope he'll browse this page and happy to be here (:

Zuno Zyndrome fighting~ (:
Back to top Go down
http://yoonchibear.blogspot.com
Christal

Christal

PostSubject: Re: Quest Group Joins Zuno Syndrome!   Quest Group Joins Zuno Syndrome! I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:40 am

Hii Mr. Bhakt~!

*Joins in and being an extra*
XD
Erm...do you remember me..
I am the one who posted my 'Piano' cover and Singing cover of
Zuno's [I Love You] on the official fanpage in FB...
Ya...XD
Thank you sooo much for letting Zuno-oppa to listen to it... I am really touch..
Thank You!!!!

XD
Will always support Zuno-oppa~!

Zuno Syndrome, Zuno-oppa, Mr. Bhakt, HWAITINGG!!!!!
XD <3333333
Back to top Go down
http://christalchu.blogspot.com
YunJaeDBSK

YunJaeDBSK

PostSubject: Re: Quest Group Joins Zuno Syndrome!   Quest Group Joins Zuno Syndrome! I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:23 pm

Bring ZUNO back here to singapore!
anything will do. LOL
as long he's here in singapore
hahaha!
Back to top Go down
WiGun

WiGun

PostSubject: Re: Quest Group Joins Zuno Syndrome!   Quest Group Joins Zuno Syndrome! I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:27 am

Mr Bhakt,

Thank You for all your efforts and time that you had spent in this forum , it is really appreciated.. Nevertheless , the members of ZunoSyndrome will be anticipating of Jun Ho's message and Jun Ho coming to Singapore once again... Wishing all the best to JunHo's upcoming schedules ....

Thank You...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quest Group Joins Zuno Syndrome!   Quest Group Joins Zuno Syndrome! I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:24 pm

Hello Mr Bhakt Yap, do you remember the van which was banging on the window when we saw you guys waving? Haha, you even let us see Zuno's jacket? We also put a signboard on the window.

Thanks for bringing Zuno in to Singapore! Thanks for your hard work Smile.
Back to top Go down
jinsane226

jinsane226

PostSubject: Re: Quest Group Joins Zuno Syndrome!   Quest Group Joins Zuno Syndrome! I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:37 pm

Omg... BHAKT is just too awesome for making fans so happy O_O
*giggles*

I want to be able to experience Zuno's awesome amazingness soon~~~

Last edited by jinsane226 on Tue May 25, 2010 4:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.livejournal.com/jinsane226
lovezuno

PostSubject: Re: Quest Group Joins Zuno Syndrome!   Quest Group Joins Zuno Syndrome! I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:41 am

YO. HI Mr BHAKT! I even took photos with you=) remember me? hehe. Razz
Back to top Go down
JIAYI

JIAYI

PostSubject: Re: Quest Group Joins Zuno Syndrome!   Quest Group Joins Zuno Syndrome! I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:43 am

Please refrain from single lining reply.
Please stick to the rules in the forum. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quest Group Joins Zuno Syndrome!   Quest Group Joins Zuno Syndrome! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quest Group Joins Zuno Syndrome!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next