Zuno Syndrome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuno Syndrome

Zuno/Kim Junho International Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
Application for translators is RE-OPENED
Join in the team in providing the latest updates on ZUNO
HERE!
We're in need of a Korean translator.. Any1 interested? Please help us spread the word. Thank you
Surprises from ZUNO to us that we have been anticipating for are here!!
PICTURES of Junho with our PHOTOBOOK
Autographed Note and Photocard
Video Message
Do join us in the Chatbox once in awhile to just catch up with the members.
Clicking on the Log in button wont hurt ;p
As of August 15th 2010
We are proud to announce that
ZUNO SYNDROME is an OFFICIAL AFFILIATE of
Quest ID Management and Zuno's Official Singapore Fan Club

[TRANS] 110305 Kim Junho and Tong Yao starring in <Snapper>, which includes Hollywood's special effects

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
foreverlove

foreverlove

[TRANS] 110305 Kim Junho and Tong Yao starring in <Snapper>, which includes Hollywood's special effects Empty
PostSubject: [TRANS] 110305 Kim Junho and Tong Yao starring in <Snapper>, which includes Hollywood's special effects   [TRANS] 110305 Kim Junho and Tong Yao starring in <Snapper>, which includes Hollywood's special effects I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Tong Yao (Left), Kim Junho (Right)

Yesterday, the thriller <Snapper> had a press conference in Beijing. Actors who made appearance include Tong Yao, Xu Shao Yang and Korea male actor Kim Junho.

Kim Junho debuted in 2008 and signed his contract in March 2010 with his China agency. He studied and practiced hard for Chinese and when I asked Kim Junho to introduce himself, he said “Hello, I’m Kim Junho,” in which I think it was quite accurate. In the movie <Snapper>, Kim Junho would be acting as a photographer with Xiao Bai (Tong Yao) and staging a beautiful love story. The only thing that is different is that their love story takes place in a thriller. The representative of <Snapper> said that it would adopt <The Ring> and other successful Asian thriller’s experience. As it focuses on psychological terror, <Snapper> would also include Hollywood’s advanced visual effects and will be producing a high quality thriller.
Yesterday, the thriller movie <Snapper> had a press conference in Beijing. Actors who made appearance include Tong Yao, Xu Shao Yang and Korea male actor Kim Junho.

Translations credit: foreverlove @ Zuno Syndrome
Source: 王琳 @ club.souvr.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/mylovecanbe
Alwaysfaith

Alwaysfaith

[TRANS] 110305 Kim Junho and Tong Yao starring in <Snapper>, which includes Hollywood's special effects Empty
PostSubject: Re: [TRANS] 110305 Kim Junho and Tong Yao starring in <Snapper>, which includes Hollywood's special effects   [TRANS] 110305 Kim Junho and Tong Yao starring in <Snapper>, which includes Hollywood's special effects I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:45 am

Ahhhhh~ I miss Zuno so muchhhhhh~! Hope to see him again soon. And whoo his movie! Hope to watch it, but yet... Will it even show in Singapore ?! XD
Back to top Go down
jinsane226

jinsane226

PostSubject: Re: [TRANS] 110305 Kim Junho and Tong Yao starring in <Snapper>, which includes Hollywood's special effects   [TRANS] 110305 Kim Junho and Tong Yao starring in <Snapper>, which includes Hollywood's special effects I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:22 pm

omg..... i really hope we can get to see it somehow, even if its just his cuts from the movie!
JUNHOOOOOO OOPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I can't wait for it
Back to top Go down
http://www.livejournal.com/jinsane226
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [TRANS] 110305 Kim Junho and Tong Yao starring in <Snapper>, which includes Hollywood's special effects   [TRANS] 110305 Kim Junho and Tong Yao starring in <Snapper>, which includes Hollywood's special effects I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[TRANS] 110305 Kim Junho and Tong Yao starring in <Snapper>, which includes Hollywood's special effects
Page 1 of 1