Zuno Syndrome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuno Syndrome

Zuno/Kim Junho International Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
Application for translators is RE-OPENED
Join in the team in providing the latest updates on ZUNO
HERE!
We're in need of a Korean translator.. Any1 interested? Please help us spread the word. Thank you
Surprises from ZUNO to us that we have been anticipating for are here!!
PICTURES of Junho with our PHOTOBOOK
Autographed Note and Photocard
Video Message
Do join us in the Chatbox once in awhile to just catch up with the members.
Clicking on the Log in button wont hurt ;p
As of August 15th 2010
We are proud to announce that
ZUNO SYNDROME is an OFFICIAL AFFILIATE of
Quest ID Management and Zuno's Official Singapore Fan Club

[TRANS] 100612 Junho's first mini album released in China

Go down 
+2
SHARMAINE!
foreverlove
6 posters
AuthorMessage
foreverlove

foreverlove

[TRANS] 100612 Junho's first mini album released in China Empty
PostSubject: [TRANS] 100612 Junho's first mini album released in China   [TRANS] 100612 Junho's first mini album released in China I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ever since March 28, Kim Junho (ZUNO) debuted in China, he received a lot of attention from the media and fans. With showcases held in Beijing, Japan and Singapore, he proved his overwhelming popularity by having good results in every showcase. The stop at Singapore moved ZUNO the most, fans not only went to the showcase, they also sang along to the Chinese version of “I Love You”, which nearly made ZUNO cry. With the three popular showcases, the Japan stop requested for additional shows, and more Asian countries are also joining in to the list of tour, Thailand, Malaysia…

ZUNO’s long anticipated first Chinese mini album will be out in China on 20th of May. He is going to show his dance moves and will definitely give fans some “eye and ear candy”!

ZUNO is receiving more and more foreign Media’s attention, at the same time also started his activities other than interviews, magazine shoot, and internet interview. Recently ZUNO had attended our Beijing program, not only did he speak mandarin, he also taught the host the dance moves of the album’s most striking song, then the program started off to a climax.

To thank the fans for their love, ZUNO had always hoped that there will be more ways to have close contact with them and after many efforts, the signing in Beijing was finally settled. This session is ZUNO’s first autograph session in China. After considering that most of the fans are students, the host decided on the 29th of May, 3pm at Beijing Xidan FAB. Hope that many fans will come down to FAB to support ZUNO’s first mini album.

Credit: 网易娱乐
Translations credit: foreverlove @ Zuno Syndrome
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/mylovecanbe
SHARMAINE!
Admin
SHARMAINE!

PostSubject: Re: [TRANS] 100612 Junho's first mini album released in China   [TRANS] 100612 Junho's first mini album released in China I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:20 pm

YEA!!! exactly i thought i saw junho oppa almost tearing.. maybe he was already tearing a little but he held back the tears..

it's nice to know ZUNO was touched by sg fans.. he himself touched loads of ppl present at the showcase.. like me <3

hope all the upcoming showcases whould be more successful!

junho oppa fighting! <3

PS: thanks for translating! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alwaysfaith

Alwaysfaith

PostSubject: Re: [TRANS] 100612 Junho's first mini album released in China   [TRANS] 100612 Junho's first mini album released in China I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:38 pm

Quote :
The stop at Singapore moved ZUNO the most, fans not only went to the
showcase, they also sang along to the Chinese version of “I Love You”,
which nearly made ZUNO cry.

Really? I didn't know that! He was teary? awwwww, Junho oppaaaa! Junho oppa! Singapore is waiting for you to come back!
Back to top Go down
finaxyz
Founder
finaxyz

PostSubject: Re: [TRANS] 100612 Junho's first mini album released in China   [TRANS] 100612 Junho's first mini album released in China I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:43 pm

Haha..

fanaccount by some1 hehehe he was reluctant to leave the bus, he was the last to get down.. And apparently when he was inside after he checked in, he teared..

So cute neh, wish i was there to hug him and say ULJIMAAAA!! ok -shuts up-
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/finaxyz
Alwaysfaith

Alwaysfaith

PostSubject: Re: [TRANS] 100612 Junho's first mini album released in China   [TRANS] 100612 Junho's first mini album released in China I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:46 pm

Awwwwww, Junho oppa~~~~~!! -runs to corner and cries-
Wow, Fanaccount by someone.. I wonder who.
Junho oppa, You can stay here! stay here with us! (ok,stephanie not possible==) Come back as much as you want!!!!
hais,Junho oppa.. -goes into saranghae pabo cheoreom saranghae mode-
Back to top Go down
nellojnkeis

nellojnkeis

PostSubject: Re: [TRANS] 100612 Junho's first mini album released in China   [TRANS] 100612 Junho's first mini album released in China I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:00 pm

Glad to know junho was touched here ^^
thanks for the translations foreverlove Razz Smile
Back to top Go down
http://xiah-sshi.com
dolliemallow

dolliemallow

PostSubject: Re: [TRANS] 100612 Junho's first mini album released in China   [TRANS] 100612 Junho's first mini album released in China I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:36 pm

Quote :
The stop at Singapore moved ZUNO the most, fans not only went to the showcase, they also sang along to the Chinese version of “I Love You”, which nearly made ZUNO cry. With the three popular showcases, the Japan stop requested for additional shows, and more Asian countries are also joining in to the list of tour, Thailand, Malaysia…

!!!!!! Okay, I know I`m not Singaporean and this just makes me want to be one.*double strike* !!!!
*crosses her fingers* I hope that ZUNO comes here too, I`d definitely go !
It`s great to know that he was overwhelmed by the fans, and that he appreciates them. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/MargaretteAmper
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [TRANS] 100612 Junho's first mini album released in China   [TRANS] 100612 Junho's first mini album released in China I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[TRANS] 100612 Junho's first mini album released in China
Page 1 of 1