Zuno Syndrome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuno Syndrome

Zuno/Kim Junho International Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
Application for translators is RE-OPENED
Join in the team in providing the latest updates on ZUNO
HERE!
We're in need of a Korean translator.. Any1 interested? Please help us spread the word. Thank you
Surprises from ZUNO to us that we have been anticipating for are here!!
PICTURES of Junho with our PHOTOBOOK
Autographed Note and Photocard
Video Message
Do join us in the Chatbox once in awhile to just catch up with the members.
Clicking on the Log in button wont hurt ;p
As of August 15th 2010
We are proud to announce that
ZUNO SYNDROME is an OFFICIAL AFFILIATE of
Quest ID Management and Zuno's Official Singapore Fan Club

[TRANS] 110120 Revealed: Junsu’s Fraternal Twin Brother And His Activities As A Singer In China

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
foreverlove

foreverlove

[TRANS] 110120 Revealed: Junsu’s Fraternal Twin Brother And His Activities As A Singer In China Empty
PostSubject: [TRANS] 110120 Revealed: Junsu’s Fraternal Twin Brother And His Activities As A Singer In China   [TRANS] 110120 Revealed: Junsu’s Fraternal Twin Brother And His Activities As A Singer In China I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:06 pm

[TRANS] 110120 Revealed: Junsu’s Fraternal Twin Brother And His Activities As A Singer In China

Junsu, “Probably because we are fraternal twins, so it really feels like we are from one body; when one hurts, the other one will feel it too.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

During the “Morning Show”, JYJ’s Junsu talked about his fraternal twin brother and how he has been doing in the entertainment circle in China.

On that day, a photo of Junsu and his fraternal twin brother was shown, proving the exceptional genes that the brothers shared. Junsu said, “Because we are twins, when one hurts, the other can feel it too. A lot of our body rhythms are similar to that point that it is quite miraculous. My [elder] brother is currently actively carrying out his activities in China.”

The other members also chipped in, “Their looks and personalities are absolutely different. The elder brother is very tidy, handsome, and has a great personality.”

Source: baiduTVXQ
Translation: kimuchi3005 @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/mylovecanbe
HeeRo

HeeRo

[TRANS] 110120 Revealed: Junsu’s Fraternal Twin Brother And His Activities As A Singer In China Empty
PostSubject: Re: [TRANS] 110120 Revealed: Junsu’s Fraternal Twin Brother And His Activities As A Singer In China   [TRANS] 110120 Revealed: Junsu’s Fraternal Twin Brother And His Activities As A Singer In China I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:07 am

Cute Junsu!
awww fraternal love *-*
Back to top Go down
http://zunolovers.blogspot.com/
jinsane226

jinsane226

PostSubject: Re: [TRANS] 110120 Revealed: Junsu’s Fraternal Twin Brother And His Activities As A Singer In China   [TRANS] 110120 Revealed: Junsu’s Fraternal Twin Brother And His Activities As A Singer In China I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:21 pm

I remember from Come to Play Junho said that Junsu is his alter ego(?) i believe, i love that in that episode just how happy Junsu got from getting a phone call/texts from Junho...
I'm super bummed that Junho deleted his twitter bc of idiotic fans, i wont get awesome Jun-twin tweets ;A;
Back to top Go down
http://www.livejournal.com/jinsane226
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [TRANS] 110120 Revealed: Junsu’s Fraternal Twin Brother And His Activities As A Singer In China   [TRANS] 110120 Revealed: Junsu’s Fraternal Twin Brother And His Activities As A Singer In China I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1