Zuno Syndrome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuno Syndrome

Zuno/Kim Junho International Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
Application for translators is RE-OPENED
Join in the team in providing the latest updates on ZUNO
HERE!
We're in need of a Korean translator.. Any1 interested? Please help us spread the word. Thank you
Surprises from ZUNO to us that we have been anticipating for are here!!
PICTURES of Junho with our PHOTOBOOK
Autographed Note and Photocard
Video Message
Do join us in the Chatbox once in awhile to just catch up with the members.
Clicking on the Log in button wont hurt ;p
As of August 15th 2010
We are proud to announce that
ZUNO SYNDROME is an OFFICIAL AFFILIATE of
Quest ID Management and Zuno's Official Singapore Fan Club

[TRANS] 100619 Interview with 12530

Go down 
+2
Linou
foreverlove
6 posters
AuthorMessage
foreverlove

foreverlove

[TRANS] 100619 Interview with 12530 Empty
PostSubject: [TRANS] 100619 Interview with 12530   [TRANS] 100619 Interview with 12530 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

*the plushie is the one in Junho hands

I knew Kim Junho from his younger brother, Kim Junsu. Maybe he was influenced by his brother, the baseball career tall man decided to join the entertainment industry, alongside with his brother.

Similar to Junsu, Junho possess many similar traits as Junsu: Cute, Shy, Gentle and Serious. After the interview ended, when the reporter hinted for the plushie to be given back, he immediately changed his serious mood to cute, using his limited Chinese he said, “Give me this!” When the reporter was fretting about it, his expression seemed to be more entangled than the reporter’s. When agreed to have the plushie, he was like a kid who just received sweets, clutching the plushie tightly and smiling. Happiness is this easy.

12530: In the successful showcase held in Beijing, Japan and Singapore, what is your impression of them? Which of the shows left a deep impression? In these entire showcases, when is the most moving moment?
Kim Junho: I think the deepest impression left on me is the Singapore showcase. Because there are more fan interactions and I really did not expect that there are so many Singapore fans. And when I was singing, the crowd sang with me and I was really moved.

12530: The last time you were going the ‘love song route’, but at the showcase there are dancing and showing of abs, so why this change? What did you sacrifice for these?
Kim Junho: I made these changes to give fans a more “fresh” feeling. For this to happen I had to work very hard. Firstly I had to be on a diet, eating chicken breast meat everyday without rice; to me this is the toughest.

12530: After finishing these showcases, what working plans do you have?
Kim Junho: All these are still in confirmation; but Malaysia, Thailand are already confirmed, and an additional show in Japan. At the end of the month there will be a signing session in Beijing.

12530: More and more Korean artistes are moving on to the China Market, they are fairly well in Chinese, will you feel stressed? As compared to them, what is your advantage?
Kim Junho: There would surely be stress, but one good point is that I can exchange experience about the activities in china. To all the people who like me, I will study very hard for my Chinese, and I hope I can converse with everybody in Chinese soon.

12530: Other than being a singer, which other areas do you want to take part in?
Kin Junho: Other than a singer, I would like to try things related to movies and television and hosting.

12530: Do you like to watch Chinese Martial Arts television shows? If you’re the one acting, which role would you like to act out?
Kim Junho: Yes. If I had I chance I would like to be a general, a general who is able to ride on horses. Because I haven’t had any experience of riding horses, so I will be looking forward to it.

12530: Where do you think you and your twin brother, Kim Junsu, look alike the most? Where is the largest difference? Is there a great personality difference?
Kim Junho: When we smile, our mouths are very similar. Personality wise, Junsu is manlier than me. I am more gentle and shy.

12530: Which city in China would you like to visit the most? Why?
Kim Junho: I would like to go to Hainan because my friends told me that Hainan is very fun

12530: What is your ideal girl like? Is it similar as your brother’s?
Kim Junho: I like gentle, filial and kind-hearted girls. Because we are twins, so our ideal girl are the same.

12530: If you and your brother both fell in love with the same girl, would you give in to your brother or depend on yourself to ‘snatch’ the girl?
Kim Junho: Even though I am the older brother, I think I wouldn’t give in to my brother. So even though I look like a more gentle person, when I meet the girl I like, I would definitely not let go.

12530: What do you usually call each other? Please say something about some of the interesting daily stuff that happens.
Kim Junho: We don’t really call each other nicknames; basically we just call each other “older brother” and “younger brother”. The last time we met, we were talking about daily happenings but now when we meet, the topic changes to music related work stuff. Even the both of us finds the changes amazing. (Is it possible for the both of you to work together?) To stand on a stage and sing has been our dream, so I wish we will have a chance to sing together.

12530: Did you prepare any presents for your mother during mothers’ day?
Kim Junho: I prepared my blessings, so I didn’t prepare any special presents. From young until now, I’ve never prepared any special presents so I think to establish my career is the best present for my mother.

Credit: 12530
Translations credit: foreverlove @ Zuno Syndrome
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/mylovecanbe
Linou

Linou

PostSubject: Re: [TRANS] 100619 Interview with 12530   [TRANS] 100619 Interview with 12530 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:10 pm

Oh my~
Quote :
He immediately changed his serious mood to cute, using his limited Chinese he said, “Give me this!” When the reporter was fretting about it, his expression seemed to be more entangled than the reporter’s. When agreed to have the plushie, he was like a kid who just received sweets, clutching the plushie tightly and smiling.
I could totally picture him here xD How can someone be this cute??^^

Somehow, I can't tell that Junsu is the manlier one lol Physically speaking, Junho appears much manlier. But personnality wise, if Junho is the more gentle one, he must be a really really nice person then lol I know I don't make sense, don't mind me kkkkk

It would too great if they could sing together. I really hope it'll be possible. I'm waiting for this moment so much looool

Thanks for this interview^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.cyworld.com/linou974
YunJaeDBSK

YunJaeDBSK

PostSubject: Re: [TRANS] 100619 Interview with 12530   [TRANS] 100619 Interview with 12530 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:25 pm

gosh!! how i wish he can say that infront of me
haha ! so cute!!
im soo imagining it kyahhh !!!
i soo wanna squeeze him rofl !
Back to top Go down
SHARMAINE!
Admin
SHARMAINE!

PostSubject: Re: [TRANS] 100619 Interview with 12530   [TRANS] 100619 Interview with 12530 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:29 pm

Quote :
I think the deepest impression left on me is the Singapore showcase. Because there are more fan interactions and I really did not expected that there are so many Singapore fans. And when I was singing, the crowd sang with me and I was really moved.

it's nice to hear that again from Junho saying that the Singapore showcase left him with the deepest impression! Yesyes junho was touched.. there was this super clear fancam of junho mouthing the word 'kamsahamnida' although he didn't say it into the mic...

well not only was junho touched, the sg fans were touched by junho too! keke can't wait for his return to sg! Very Happy

thanks for the translations!
Back to top Go down
Leehyori87

Leehyori87

PostSubject: Re: [TRANS] 100619 Interview with 12530   [TRANS] 100619 Interview with 12530 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:06 pm

It's been 2 days since my last visit here so I was wondering what's going on to Junho's life. Wink Now I'm back, I accidentally jumped at this News Thread wherein the photos above made my day again. Wink hahahaha~ Thanks to the person who posted this news. Wink i ,ove the pictures. Wink I thought it was another snippets. hahahaha~ But it wasn't! Wink I miss Junho~
Back to top Go down
http://tvxqsam.blogspot.com
finaxyz
Founder
finaxyz

PostSubject: Re: [TRANS] 100619 Interview with 12530   [TRANS] 100619 Interview with 12530 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:24 pm

OMG!! The plushie incident -imagines- kyaaaaaaa i can so totally see him acting that way!! y so cute?!!?!?! he gets excited easily huh! Junho ahhhhh i'll give u many many many plushie if u want -winks-

Singapore, deepest impression. kyaaa oppa u left a very deep impression on us too!! It may be 7weeks plus since u left but your presence is still lingering around here in the grounds of this tiny island and we miss you!! T.T

Poor Junho had to go on a diet but it all paid off cuz now we have our GORGEOUS HUNK!!
Quote :
When we smile, our mouths are very similar. Personality wise, Junsu is manlier than me. I am more gentle and shy.
-agrees 10 thousand million billion gazillion infinity times-

Quote :
Even though I am the older brother, I think I wouldn’t give in to my brother. So even though I look like a more gentle person, when I meet the girl I like, I would definitely not let go.
fight for me boys, i'll be the reason for your first fight ^^-slapped and bricked-

Ok i'll shut up now before i go overboard hehe

Btw, thanks Hanna for translating ^^
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/finaxyz
SHARMAINE!
Admin
SHARMAINE!

PostSubject: Re: [TRANS] 100619 Interview with 12530   [TRANS] 100619 Interview with 12530 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:33 pm

fina T.T Junho says he'll not give in if they like the same girl.. but maybe junsu will.. soooooo.. if u're the girl then u'll get junho not junsu HAHAH then i'll take susu Very Happy

i didn't know junho likes plushies that much!
Back to top Go down
finaxyz
Founder
finaxyz

PostSubject: Re: [TRANS] 100619 Interview with 12530   [TRANS] 100619 Interview with 12530 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:42 pm

Junsu is the S in a relationship i'm sure he'll fight for me too hahhahah and nooo no1 takes susu hahahah ok i'm greedy ><
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/finaxyz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [TRANS] 100619 Interview with 12530   [TRANS] 100619 Interview with 12530 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[TRANS] 100619 Interview with 12530
Page 1 of 1