Zuno Syndrome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuno Syndrome

Zuno/Kim Junho International Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
Application for translators is RE-OPENED
Join in the team in providing the latest updates on ZUNO
HERE!
We're in need of a Korean translator.. Any1 interested? Please help us spread the word. Thank you
Surprises from ZUNO to us that we have been anticipating for are here!!
PICTURES of Junho with our PHOTOBOOK
Autographed Note and Photocard
Video Message
Do join us in the Chatbox once in awhile to just catch up with the members.
Clicking on the Log in button wont hurt ;p
As of August 15th 2010
We are proud to announce that
ZUNO SYNDROME is an OFFICIAL AFFILIATE of
Quest ID Management and Zuno's Official Singapore Fan Club

[TRANS] 100601 Interview with Kebei Qingwang Music

Go down 
+4
finaxyz
keatjin
Linou
SHARMAINE!
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SHARMAINE!
Admin
SHARMAINE!

[TRANS] 100601 Interview with Kebei Qingwang Music Empty
PostSubject: [TRANS] 100601 Interview with Kebei Qingwang Music   [TRANS] 100601 Interview with Kebei Qingwang Music I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Korean Star Kim Jun Ho sees his younger brother’s achievements as his goal, shy when talking about ideal girl

With a charming smile, handsome outer appearance, Kim Jun Ho always had that potential of a top idol in him. He entered the entertainment industry previously by filming a CF in Korea, and started attending acting lessons in order to pursue his career as an actor 3 years ago. Furthermore, he had once participated in a musical and hence his recognition as a musical actor. On June 4th, Kim Jun Ho brought his new album “Beginning” to the interview place (Kebei Qingwang Music) and had a good chat with his fans about how a Korean guy alone in China is pursuing his dreams.

Baseball Competition Ready for Combat

Host: At the beginning of our conversation, I asked Junho if he would be able to understand if i spoke slowly in Mandarin, and he said a little. Many fans were saying that it isn't easy to be fans, they have been waiting hard for you. The fans brought up various questions earlier, and amongst it was one pertaining to your baseball competition tormorrow. Is there a competition tomorrow? Can you speak about it?

Junho: There will be many competitors from various countries tomorrow, Japanese, Korean, Chinese athletes. I'm competing as a representative of Korea.

Host: I understand that you have been introduced to baseball as a professional player for many years, the fans who like you say that there'll be exceptional results for tomorrow's match.

Junho: There aren't only university students participating in tomorrow's competition, but many professional players as well including ex-national team players from China. The pressure is slightly greater.

Host: Kim Jun Ho is really good at baseball, physically fit too, what role do you take on when playing soccer then?

Junho: I'm a defender, centre-back position.

Passionate about music Devotion for dance

Host: We can see that Kim Jun Ho has many professions such as a baseball player, and now able to participate in on-screen productions and perviously filmed CFs as a singer, so many aspects, indeed many girls like you. Which aspect do you think you excel in the most?

Junho: Afterall I've played baseball for more than 10 years, so my strength would be baseball. But my job now is a singer, I'll put in more effort in singing and dancing. If anyone were to ask me this question again, I think my answer would be singing and dancing.

Host: Speaking of Kim Jun Ho and Kim Jun Su in the area of music, there have been netizens wishing for both Kim Jun Ho and Kim Jun Su to release an album, or even a single together.

Junho: First off, I think that this is one of my dreams too. However, I think that I should do this only when i'm on par with Kim Jun Su.

The First MINI Album

Host: There's someone who asked if you could sing a few sentences live for us?

Junho: I'll sing the front bit from my single 'I Love You'.

Host: Thank you! Even though it was really short, but many of us were holding our breaths as we listened. I hope that Junho will be able to improve his command of mandarin, so we would be able to listen to more songs from you. There are netizens who were saying that the host mentioned about fans forming a team to go on a trip together. A trip to a beautiful place with one's idol is really a blissful matter. Many people are cheering you on for tomorrow's match. Actually participating in more competitions is a way to gain more interaction. There is someone asking about your ideal type of girl. What kind of girl is she, tall, someone with a hot figure, or someone fair-skinned? You seem to understand what I'm talking about now.

Junho: I prefer those who are slightly taller*, and one with a bright personality.

Host: We got it. Speaking of your mini album, we heard a few sentences from you earlier. We see that Junho has taken many pretty pictures before in photoshoots, did you take more this time round for your album? Is it available at stores now?

Junho: It is available at FAB in Xidan.

Host: Everyone has taken a look at his album earlier, can you reveal a little of your upcoming schedules? Someone said she hopes that Junho would update his Weibo (Chinese version of twitter) frequently.

Junho: The latest upcoming schedule would be the fansign on 26th June at Sichuan, I hope that many fans from Sichuan would attend and cheer me on. Also in the future, I would be having my personal showcase in Japan, Thailand and Malaysia, hope that the China fans can support me! Regarding my personal Weibo, I will try my best to update it frequently. I also created a cyber blog last year, but didn't manage it often, I'll manage it more often now like what the fans requested.

Host: Our show has received lots of attention from many, but our show has been proceeding rather quickly and the time's almost up. There are still on-going questions and netizens are still cheering you on. How many marks does Junho give himself for his MINI Album? Or which aspect of your album are you the most satisfied with? Are there any disappointments?

Junho: I would give myself 70 or 80 marks. However, I would love to give myself 100 marks as I did give my all and worked hard for this album, even though i gave myself a score of 70 or 80 marks. For the song 'I Love You', most Chinese love to hear melodious songs like this, and I personally find it nice to listen to. For my main track, it is rather explosive, feels great performing live, the dance choreography is really beautiful, take for example the fist-attack dance. My chinese pronounciation is something i'm disappointed with while I was recording the songs, as I'm Korean afterall.

*He should be referring to girls in general, and not that the girl should be slightly taller than him. His girlfriend must be slightly taller than most girls I guess.

Credit: YNET
Translations credit: SHARMAINE! @ Zuno Syndrome & Wi Gun @ Zuno Syndrome

Last edited by SHARMAINE! on Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:27 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Linou

Linou

PostSubject: Re: [TRANS] 100601 Interview with Kebei Qingwang Music   [TRANS] 100601 Interview with Kebei Qingwang Music I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:34 pm

He wants a girl slightly taller than him?? Or did I misunderstand? OMG oppa! How is that possible!! You're 187cm tall!! So the girl's height should be about 190cm? oO

We can see he really gave his all for his first album. Ah~ I wish I could go to these showcases too!! It must be so great watching him on stage^^
I hope everything will be alright~

Thanks for the translation^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.cyworld.com/linou974
keatjin

PostSubject: Re: [TRANS] 100601 Interview with Kebei Qingwang Music   [TRANS] 100601 Interview with Kebei Qingwang Music I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:07 am

Very Happy what an interesting interview!!
Really cant wait to see more of him:)
and YAY he's gonna come to malaysia!!!
Back to top Go down
SHARMAINE!
Admin
SHARMAINE!

PostSubject: Re: [TRANS] 100601 Interview with Kebei Qingwang Music   [TRANS] 100601 Interview with Kebei Qingwang Music I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:08 am

Linou lol i think junho was comparing to girls in general, not himself. The girl should be slightly on the taller side Very Happy
Back to top Go down
finaxyz
Founder
finaxyz

PostSubject: Re: [TRANS] 100601 Interview with Kebei Qingwang Music   [TRANS] 100601 Interview with Kebei Qingwang Music I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:58 am

Thanks for translating guys! -hugs-

The minute i clicked on this article i immediately "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" yes i literally screamed.. The first pic is soooo cute please. Even though he didnt look as handsome but looking at that pic just wont make me stop smiling.. his smile is to die for!

When i read the part that he said his ideal girl shd be slightly taller i immediately screamed "YA! I'M SHORT!!" >< Then my mom yelled from her room "Did u call me?" so imagined how loud i was haha

the third picture!! omg those eyes!!!! -faints-
He seriously worked hard, and we're all soooo proud of him and i believe all those hardwork is being paid off.

He has a cyber blog? o.O ok ninjas, go hunt for it..

Ok, once again thanks for translating guys!!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/finaxyz
Leehyori87

Leehyori87

PostSubject: Re: [TRANS] 100601 Interview with Kebei Qingwang Music   [TRANS] 100601 Interview with Kebei Qingwang Music I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:20 pm

@fina Your heart might explode like a volcano! xD Please take care of it! xD Anyway, it's good to hear that Zuno is doing well on his own. Wink Plus, I want to try playing sports like volleyball. It's been my interests when I was in elementary. But then, it was stopped due to an accident done by my classmate. It's a long story though I am now confident to go back playing it. Wink And it's all because of Zuno! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://tvxqsam.blogspot.com
minluphmin

minluphmin

PostSubject: Re: [TRANS] 100601 Interview with Kebei Qingwang Music   [TRANS] 100601 Interview with Kebei Qingwang Music I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:58 pm

Ommo~ he like the girl who slighty taller???
That's not me~ TT.TT
I just 160 cm~
Ommo2~ T.T
Back to top Go down
Linou

Linou

PostSubject: Re: [TRANS] 100601 Interview with Kebei Qingwang Music   [TRANS] 100601 Interview with Kebei Qingwang Music I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:48 pm

SHARMAINE! wrote:
Linou lol i think junho was comparing to girls in general, not himself. The girl should be slightly on the taller side Very Happy

Thanks, that's a relief lool
I feel so silly now^^"
Back to top Go down
http://www.cyworld.com/linou974
Alwaysfaith

Alwaysfaith

PostSubject: Re: [TRANS] 100601 Interview with Kebei Qingwang Music   [TRANS] 100601 Interview with Kebei Qingwang Music I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:45 pm

By cyberblog, did he mean his cyworld? ...
Slightly taller... I want to be tallerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr~ Roarrrrrr! And Bright personality. Dont really know what that means but I just know i dont have it XD
Back to top Go down
dolliemallow

dolliemallow

PostSubject: Re: [TRANS] 100601 Interview with Kebei Qingwang Music   [TRANS] 100601 Interview with Kebei Qingwang Music I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:15 pm

THANK YOU !!!!
Wah~ He likes tall girls. :"> Of course he does. Smile)
Love the first photo of him up there ^^ He looks soo happy. Very Happy I should too.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/MargaretteAmper
Leehyori87

Leehyori87

PostSubject: Re: [TRANS] 100601 Interview with Kebei Qingwang Music   [TRANS] 100601 Interview with Kebei Qingwang Music I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:45 pm

Guys, you can follow Kim Junho/Zuno in these Cyworld accounts: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] OR [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i don't know where of these two accounts is his REAL accounts. Add him RIGHT NOW! Very Happy

However, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is the only one actively updated. Wink

Last edited by Leehyori87 on Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dolliemallow

dolliemallow

PostSubject: Re: [TRANS] 100601 Interview with Kebei Qingwang Music   [TRANS] 100601 Interview with Kebei Qingwang Music I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:52 pm

@LeeHyori87
Thank You ! I`ll check it out, Very Happy
Though I wouldn`t understand a thing. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Leehyori87

Leehyori87

PostSubject: Re: [TRANS] 100601 Interview with Kebei Qingwang Music   [TRANS] 100601 Interview with Kebei Qingwang Music I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:38 pm

dolliemallow wrote:
@LeeHyori87

You can seek any help to Sharmaine so that you can follow him. Wink I have my own Chinese Cyworld: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] kekeke~
Back to top Go down
dolliemallow

dolliemallow

PostSubject: Re: [TRANS] 100601 Interview with Kebei Qingwang Music   [TRANS] 100601 Interview with Kebei Qingwang Music I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:31 pm

Leehyori87 wrote:
dolliemallow wrote:
@LeeHyori87

You can seek any help to Sharmaine so that you can follow him. Wink I have my own Chinese Cyworld: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] kekeke~

Ah really ?! Thank you so much. Smile
I`ll check it out. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leehyori87

Leehyori87

PostSubject: Re: [TRANS] 100601 Interview with Kebei Qingwang Music   [TRANS] 100601 Interview with Kebei Qingwang Music I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:48 am

@dolliemallow you're welcome! Wink Wink Wink Enjoy the site and post a lot of updates there! Wink I will be visiting your page also later on! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [TRANS] 100601 Interview with Kebei Qingwang Music   [TRANS] 100601 Interview with Kebei Qingwang Music I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[TRANS] 100601 Interview with Kebei Qingwang Music
Page 1 of 1